Brought to you by Panda x Gaming
Fight Night Arkansas returns with Episode 3 of Season 1! Featuring a $200 pot bonus for STREET FIGHTER V!
Pre-register at… http://bit.ly/fna13prereg
Pre-registration closes at 11:59PM on March 3rd. Brackets will be available to view on the 4th.
Season 1 Schedule:
FNA 1.1 - January 9th (done)
FNA 1.2 - February 6th (done)
FNA 1.3 - March 5th (Featuring Street Fighter V)
FNA 1.4 - April 16th (Featuring Street Fighter V)
More tournaments. More hype. More fun.
Welcome to Fight Night Arkansas!
---- EVENT DETAILS ----
- March 5th, 2016
- $10 Pre-registration Fee ($15 at the door so pre-reg!)
- $10 Game fee (per game you enter)
$5 off your venue fee if you bring a setup ( TV + Console + Game all w/ updates/DLC) . Please list what you can bring in the comments! Displaylag.com is a good resource to double check the input latency of your monitor. We will not accept monitors with more than 11ms of lag.
- Pre-registrants will be reimbursed $5 at the door if they bring a full setup.
- On-site registrations CLOSE 15 minutes before each game is scheduled to start. Registering on-site will not grant you proper seeding.
- BYOC (bring your own console) area will be available for side tournaments and casuals. Please note that non-official tournaments are secondary in scheduling. Main tournaments come first.
---- GAMES ----
- Smash 4 Wii U
- Street Fighter V - $200 pot bonus
- Smash Bros Melee
- Mortal Kombat XL
- Project M
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- Killer Instinct
- Guilty Gear XRD
---- TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE ----
12:00 PM Smash 4 Singles (Wii U) // Melee Doubles (Wii)
1:00 PM SFV (PS4)
3:00 PM Killer instinct (XB1)
4:00 PM Melee Singles (Wii) // GG XRD (PS4)
6:00 PM Project M // MKXL (PS4)
7:00 PM UMVC3 (X360)