Maritimes Thread 2011

Welcome to 2011 people!:looney:

And just because I can. First!

Ahhhhh! Damn you Motorack! You took my idea. Second just doesn’t have the same ring to it, y’know. Happy New Years guys! Hope everyone celebrated in style.

Arcade stick locations posted up on FB Ran Bat page. Now with FightpadsLast Game Store Super Street Fighter 4 Ranking Battles | Facebook

Kyle fix your internet :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know wtf happened, one week it was working just fine then next thing I know, poof! No more decent internwebs. It’s annoying as all hell.

Haters gonna hate

Hate!

I’m a hater, and I’m proud.

Whatever, hater.

Says the hate queen.

the fangs are out now!

Rage Queen, bitch. Get it right.

Rage is the red power ring, not hate. Basic Green Lantern knowledge, Shrub!

GGs oneeyedjack and pizzaman. My internet connection actually wasn’t total ass for a little while there. And I don’t know about you, but when Hakan’s U2 beat my U1 in the last game I went into hysterics. I’ll need to make sure I don’t make that mistake again.

Yeah, jeez.

Also, people can come over on Wednesday. That would be swell.

Wednesday would be fucking awesome. I think I love you.

Yay! I’m excited like.

Moto: Yep, you left the ground :slight_smile: My Hakan play came back to me a bit the 2nd time I played him. I had put him down for awhile to work on my Blanka. My Blanka, happily, is getting suitably annoying.

I think I work until close on Wednesday, so I wont be there. I want good internet again :frowning: