MarkMan's BUY/SELL/TRADE Thread

Hi guys. I have a ton of stuff.

But I’m looking for stuff to add to my collection. I’m looking for the following WITH box/packaging:

Have cash/PayPal/stuff for trade/sell and all that. I have a ton of arcade sticks available for all consoles. If you have inquiries, PLEASE PM ME.

Here is my old thread: http://shoryuken.com/f226/trading-buying-markman-wants-stuff-196207/

hey markman just found this post on ebay for that Hori Real Arcade PS (1996; PlayStation) that you wanted. looks a bit beat up tho…

Edit
… oops didn’t look closely enough… its just the fight stick version…

Yeah, thanks. I already have the stick, I just want a nice one with the box.

Interested in an ascii optical for the DC at all?

Which one?

I have all but one of them. I think.

Alright, so here are some pics of some I’m looking for… again, please note, prefer these WITH the box.

[LIST]
[*]Hori EHRGEIZ STICK
[/LIST]

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

[LIST]
[*]** SPITAL PROGRAMMABLE JOYSTICK for PlayStation (I’ve never seen the box for this).**
[/LIST]

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
[LIST]
[*]** Hori Fighting Stick PS**
[/LIST]

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

this one seems to be in good condition but no box

Hori Fighting Stick PS - Playstation PS1 - heavy metal - eBay (item 260685039508 end time Dec-28-10 23:19:39 PST)

^ Yea. No need, I have 2 of these already but I really want one with the box or just the box if possible haha.

Scratch the EHRGEIZ stick. Got one. :wink:

Wow, I had no idea some of these sticks even existed! That Hori EHRGEIZ stick is so badass! :cybot:

hehe, you should see all the crap in my collection, I think I own stuff people have never heard of.

like what? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow Markman, all the sticks u need I have them in stock with box. Except the red commander stick I don’t have one with box.

Youre going to give the poor man a heartattack meus…

Did you get the awesome looking yoyo with it? haha. :smiley:

Can you post a picture of the SPITAL Command stick box? I’ve never seen it :wink:

I have all of these sticks but I just need boxed ones :frowning:

You’d think with over 2XX (I lost count, I think its 230ish or 240ish) arcade sticks, I’d be used to heart attacks by now :wink:

Haha YES!

pm sent

Replied.

Happy New Year all!