Marvel 3 heads going to Season's Beatings, post up

Just trying to see who else is fo sho gonna be in Cleveland on the 28th. I know Zeus and Mustachio are supposed to be there.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I’ll be there!

yay at least one player I like

I’ll be there. You got a room yet? I want this damn thing to be cheap as possible.

I’ll be there. That being said, if anyone has a spot in their hotel room available, PM me and we’ll talk.

I’m rooming with some of the local players I’m riding with I think. Just need to secure a ride.

I need a flight :(. Any hook ups ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

IM TRYING TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I too, will be there.

ill be there, no you cant room with me, no you cant make eye contact, no you cant remain sitting in my presence

autographs are 10$

Can I room with you ?

Reading is important.

Its just a small troll for our norcals best troll :). Honzo are you going with Kevin and ray or is it a solo trip ?

I’ll be there, and I’m looking for 1-2 more people to room with to keep costs down. Right now it’s just me and one other guy. I’ve got the room from Thurs night to Mon morning. Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

I’ll be bringing a setup and hopefully some streaming gear if I can fit it all in my luggage.

I would love a sponsor foreal for this. I’m a norcal player trying to make it big and I think I’d do amazing. I’m pretty well known. Maybe I should make a donate thread like infrit…

Goddammit, I thought the thread title meant that Niitsuma was going to SB…

Might want to fix that, because I doubt I’m the only one who will make that mistake.

I dunno I personally wouldn’t have made that mistake. If he really was going to SB you would have already known and not needed a thread to tell you.

Using dat hood talk. Heads, peeps, etc.

Anyone getting there Thursday and might have room for me just for the night? Thanx in adv.

Edit: nvm thanx guys

Hey… You’re forgetting…

Ah never mind.