Marvel Studios | The Infinity Saga ends

Visual vomit.

1 Like

Hard pass.

0 Likes

They probably should have let the X-Men main movies end on Days of Future Past to end on a high note. But who knew Singer after such promising films would depend to crap?

0 Likes

This is Simon Kinberg writing,producing and directing on his own.

As someone who liked 60% of the Fox films to some extent, I
m honestly jwishing I could just fast forward a few years to the first MCU film.

2 big delays (nov 2018 - Feb 2019) then (Feb 2019 to Jun 2019) do not bode well.
It’s pretty sad that someone known for hollywood connections and mediocre screenplays is getting to direct a big budget tentpole as his directorial debut.

1 Like

That’s what happened with Blade Trinity and the new Mummy movie. None of which ended up good.

1 Like

1 Like

So about 6 months to a year…

2 Likes

finally a good FF movie

0 Likes

All I really want so far is Hugh Jackman to cameo in Avengers Endgame as some dimensional mumbo jumbo occurs.

0 Likes

Saw a fan trailer or spideman far from home with deadpool at the end. Obs fake but was pretty well done and was really cool.

I have to give Marvel massive probs. I was more of a DC guy and didnt give two shits about marvel, not even spiderman. Now im a massive marvel fan and whilst I still care for bats supes, arrowverse and dc animated verse I dont care at all about thier movies.

Cant wait to see what Marvel do with the ex Fox properties. Also hoping for a Blade reboot but cant see who would make a decent lead after Wesley. Aint nobody black enough.

0 Likes

X-Men and Fantastic 4 are marvel properties.

4 Likes

Props.

You feel compelled to give Marvel props.

From “propers”, meaning proper respects.

…and by Marvel you mean the House of Mouse.

The “Other” House of M.

0 Likes

They were Marvel comic book properties, but not Marvel movie properties.

0 Likes

Technically Marvel gets a cut of all movies based on their IP it is just they don’t get a larger portion and in many cases don’t have as much creative control.

Spider-Man and a few bad contracts for some other characters are still floating out there in such a state. Heck rumors state even Namor is locked up in such a deal, which is insane because no one has tried to do shit with him and normally deals like that have a time table for when they expire without proper use.

1 Like

I think Marvel still has limited control of Namor, he’s in a deal similar to Hulk where they can feature him in the movies but not produce standalone movies based on them.

BTW, a clause has revealed that says that if Columbia Pictures (Sony) is bought by another company, rights of the Spider-Man line will revert to Marvel immediately. And there’s a buzz about the fight Apple may be interested in buying Sony movie division.

0 Likes

9 Likes

Yea ok, thats pretty funny.

0 Likes

Well deserved

7 Likes

In a year with really good sequels to The Incredibles and Wreck It Ralph, Into the Spider-verse was surprisingly a much better film then it seemed Sony was capable of doing before. It deserves all the top animation awards.

3 Likes

What Sony needs to do is lock down Lord and Miller for more animated movies. All the animated films the pair directed and/or written have been gold.

2 Likes