Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Challenge -9/13/08(New York City+Tristate area)

This tournament+round robin play will take place in the playntrade(www.playntrade.com) in union square.

The address is
137 E 13th St
New York, NY 10003

This is located just a block away from Union Square on the L,N,Q,R,W,4,5,6 lines. Also you may reach the store from 3rd ave. on the L line.

Entry is $15.00
It starts at 2:00pm sharp. Warm up play is available for people who arrive early.

It covers the Marvel Vs Capcom2 tournament plus the round robin play in the following games

Street fighter III 3rd strike.
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Sengoku Basara Cross X
Battle Fantasia
Hokuto no ken

Winner of the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will receive 100 dollars cash.

Winners of the round robin play(1st and 2nd) will receive $100 and $50 in store credit respectively.
Top two finishers in the 3rd strike pool will also have their entry fee waived and receive a bye for the upcoming 3rd strike tourney at the end of the month.

JUST ADDED:
CVS2

I guess you don’t expect more than 8 ppl if you are gonna do a RR.

Actually we are gonna do round robins to kill time between mvc 2 matches. Also there will be other games. Feel free to swing by the store and check us out If the turn out is large enough we’ll do tournies in all games listed. And you can extend the field past 8 in RR

Good luck, I haven’t seen an 8 man RR finish in less than 2 hours.

sticks provided for marvel?

Brand new store they are in the process of ordering sticks. If there’s enough demand there we will begin providing them.

Hmm I’ll be there.