Get Hype! It looks like this’ll be out just in time for the upcoming holiday. I’ve managed to snag a beta that has been leaked from one of a reliable source.
I will have more news on Wednesday.
- It looks like a NAOMI/Dreamcast port ()
- All of the features that were found in the PS2/XBOX release are available (command list, ‘easy’ mode, a image gallery, etc.)
- There is one other character you can unlock after playing 20 hours of online mode.
- There is no Color Edit mode.
- There is no money match feature.
- There is FINALLY **online gameplay **with the MvC2 HD edition. I don’t know what netcode they used, but online gameplay is flawless. I am able to get lag free matches with my 56k modem.
- The game supports the 16:9 aspect ratio at a max resolution of 720p.
- Cable is as cheap as usual (4xAHVB is still in tact).
- The Juggernaut glitch is completely removed.
- The Ironman still has his infinite.
- It looks like they tweaked up Servebot a lot. He’s much stronger now, as he dishes out more damage than Sentinel now. Some people have speculating that Servebot is now God of the God tier.
- This will also serve as a test to see whether or not the anticipated Sega vs. Capcom 2D fighter is a good idea (You’d be a fool to not miss the IGN exclusive preview coming this April).
Here are some images of MvC2 HD :rock::