Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Thread (PSN)

laggers/runaways/counterpickers all day

<br>Indeed.  Still getting hatemail, too.<br><br>There are still some good games to be had, though.  I am glad that you can still get a decent game online.  Quite a few of the newer games are unable to say this.<br><br><br><br>Now the only question that remains is… will the PS4 finally kill Marvel off?<br>

I’ll be surprise if PS4 will have Mvc2! Ps4 is all about new games with graphics etc.<br>

GGs to my nikka Nickguy, general thrilla, and assmode and all the others as of late. I finally got to play j360 not too long ago. This guy’s IM is off the hizzle making crazy come backs and shit, and who’s this esosalive guy? Dude’s MSP is sick with it.<br>Telly, you sir are a BEAST. You make my sent look like IM. =(<br>

I’m going to delete you all from my list. Nothing personal to any of you, but I don’t play this anymore. As of Friday, I’m probably dropping it off of my PS3… Running out of space - and the 1/2 gig or whatever this takes up is valuable when you only have 3gb left… <br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/84682/SirMixahLot">SirMixahLot</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I’m going to delete you all from my list. Nothing personal to any of you, but I don’t play this anymore. As of Friday, I’m probably dropping it off of my PS3… Running out of space - and the 1/2 gig or whatever this takes up is valuable when you only have 3gb left… <br></div>
</blockquote>

LOL you couldve just deleted the people without posting here. I don’t think anyone would care

<blockquote class=“UserQuote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/35432/EricGGMusic">@EricGGMusic</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/8005279#Comment_8005279" class=“QuoteLink”><span class=“ArrowLink”>»</span></a></div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>SirMixahLot said:<br /><br>
I’m going to delete you all from my list. Nothing personal to any of you, but I don’t play this anymore. As of Friday, I’m probably dropping it off of my PS3… Running out of space - and the 1/2 gig or whatever this takes up is valuable when you only have 3gb left… <br /><br>
<br /><br>
<br /><br>
<br /><br>
LOL you couldve just deleted the people without posting here. I don’t think anyone would care</div>
</blockquote>
Probably…<br>Though one dude, and I wont mention who, got his panties in a bunch and messaged me, complaining that I deleted him.<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/84682/SirMixahLot">SirMixahLot</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I’m going to delete you all from my list. Nothing personal to any of you, but I don’t play this anymore. As of Friday, I’m probably dropping it off of my PS3… Running out of space - and the 1/2 gig or whatever this takes up is valuable when you only have 3gb left… <br></div>
</blockquote>

You’ve already made it clear on numerous forums I’ve seen that you’ve quit marvel, so really this should not come as a surprise to anyone. 

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/5838/Locdown">@Locdown</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
</blockquote>

You’ve already made it clear on numerous forums I’ve seen that you’ve quit marvel, so really this should not come as a surprise to anyone. </div>
</blockquote>

Fair enough. Though it was more so a certain whiny fool doesn’t send me hate mail for deleting him again.<br>Also, this is SRK. I can be an attention whore here.<br><br>Either way though. It’s been real, nice knowing ya’ll. GGs, adios.<br>

GGS YUU_MEI IS MY MAGNETO ANY GOOD YET :(<div><br></div><div>SJ HK ADDF HK x FOREVER</div>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/20554/NickRocks">NickRocks</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>GGS YUU_MEI IS MY MAGNETO ANY GOOD YET :(<div><br></div><div>SJ HK ADDF HK x FOREVER</div></div>
</blockquote>

your magneto has always been good nick. just not good enough to win a ft 15 against me. Our last match was already decided the moment you invited me bro. good luck next time.<br><br>hahaha<br><br>

in case anyone isnt in the facebook group or missed it heres the grand finals for the tournament last saturday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hct7CVTRcg&list=UUnxSZpohdtK4gJUNgbkoTAw&index=1<div><br></div>

6 Ragequits in a row from 6 different players. This is getting out of control.

Yoo GGs to all you crazy catz.

ASSM0DE__

I played phatkid85 again the other day again, beat him in a room full of people, and it skips me and he keeps playing, I miss playing people in person w/o hackers

A$$MODE N E300 join da Facebook Group you peewees! Nobody comes here anymore!

I just wanna say theres so many people I wish I could play offline, fuck dropped inputs! >(

Facebook group?

dont do it its a trap

GFGS to Nickguy and Telly last night. Haven’t played Telly in awhile, forgot how disgustingly good dat sent was lol.