Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Save Data Question

Hello. I am in charge of running a Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 tournament for my work at a Blockbuster Video. The game will be played on both an Xbox 360 and PS3 that is owned by the company. I can not play the game to unlock the characters, nor use a separate system outside of the ones provided, which is a horrible predicament on my part. I was wondering, if there was a way to transfer save game data from the system to a usb memory stick and then transfer that over to the systems.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You can do exactly that. Take a USB, transfer the save file to it, and then load it into the new system.

I haven’t tried it with MvC3, but I know that you couldn’t do it with Vanilla SF.

NOTE:

On 360, when converting a USB device into a 360 save device, you will not be able to save anything else but 360 saves. It is forever a 360 save device.

Getting a USB device strictly for that is easy. I just purchase one for 4 dollars (clearance sale). My issue now though is getting the save data. My 360 is shot and I don’t own a PS3. I tried to find a place online to get the save files without any luck. Anyone have any sources?

Wouldn’t the files be attached to a profile anyway?