Marvel's Netflix Universe: Jessica Jones [Season 3 March 8th]

that show was so goddamn trash

The casting was actually pretty stable. Judy Winslow got written out (she’s THAT girl who went upstairs and was never seen again), but the other four and Urkel remained for the whole series. Richie got age-advanced, but was there from season 2 till the end. Myra was there for over half the series.

((Show got rerun to death over here.))

judy got written out, the sister got written out, grandma, the wife was borderline written out

Judy was the sister, unless you mean Laura, who got with Urkel.

Richie’s mother was written out eventually, but in all, most of the Winslow family stayed on.

Didn’t Harriette actress get replaced in the last season?

Harriette got replaced by some lightskinned chick. Same shit with Vivian :rofl:

Yah. She wasn’t the only one, but the character was still there.

http://cdn.styleblazer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/art-harriet.jpg?x74375

Sorry, Darc, had to hit Disagree cause looking at that hurt my soul.

Just finished Luke Cage. As with Jessica Jones, I wasn’t sure how into it I was going to be until a few episodes in.

Shades is the best.

Just watched Captain America Winter Soldier this past weekend. I’m confused about one thing: Why was the ship attacked by pirates? Was it random, or was Hydra behind it? And if Hydra was behind it…why? The information on the ship was SHIELD’s anyways.

I know Pierce said that to Captain America, but since he was the bad guy, I didn’t know if that information was accurate or not. Didn’t know Fury said it at any point.

Elektra showing up in Defenders

Too bad, the character’s poopoo.

heel turn niggas

This is late as fuck but Luke Cage got renewed for a second season

fs, could have used the budget for Punisher lol.

Netflix Iron Fist Trailer…

their saying hip hops gonna play a big part again. i hope they put alot of care like luke cage. wu tang on full blast