Mas Stick

Does anyone have a used Mas stick for sale? or where can i get one at reasonable price? thanks

my te isnt making the cut:sad:

Do MAS sticks even work for current gen systems?

And you’re better off just going into the trading forum and asking around to purchase a custom stick, than wasting time trying to hunt down a mas.

What’s the problem with the TE? They’re pretty modification friendly.

button config?

He probably wants American parts. I think you can mod a TE with American parts if you really want to, but I can’t imagine its an easy process.

LOL no way. The inside of a TE case is a bit cramped, even for Sanwa parts.

American parts are just so friggin’ big. I’d imagine one would really have to butcher a TE case just to get them to fit(and it wouldn’t be worth it in the end because happ sucks anyway).

Best just to get a custom one.

I’ve seen a SE with Happ parts in it before, I’m sure you could figure something out for a TE too. Maybe not. But either way I doubt it would be worth the effort.

SE has much more case space vertically, but it still had an extra case space on it. Check Trading outlet, or you could get one from http://shoryuken.com/f177/mas-systems-official-thread-238941/ new.

They are current gen, they are as many as you’d like. Or you could buy the blank MAS case, and add in your own system flavor of choice.

Might want American parts, TE definitely requires more modding than it is worth to mount those things (Not enough space, nor do the holes fit American parts). Might want the straight config, the bat top stick.

Coming from someone that is a proud owner of TWO Mas sticks, yes they are next gen. My first mas stick used to be an old PS2 only stick and I’ve had that one for years already and it works just as well as the day I first got it. I use converters for play on Xbox 360 or PS3. I ordered a second one recently just so I wouldn’t have to use those converters and although it was a bit pricey IMO, definitely worth the money from the last experience I’ve had with Mas.

MAS offers both 360 and Ps3 as far as I know.
The only problems i’ve ever heard about MAS sticks is Dreamcast…

Hey Megamanny… your username looks familiar, do you post on Bemanistyle?

That is correct MAS, Offer’s sticks for newgen consoles, Mas has PS/PS2/PS3 (With Converter I Think, they have a regular ps3 stick, Unsure)/Dreamcast/360/Neo

[quote=“PaperTigre, post:10, topic:114388”]

PMed just for info.

[quote=“PaperTigre, post:10, topic:114388”]

PMed just for info.

Happ/iL buttons will fit but you’ll have to hack away at the plastic underneath the buttons. Impossible for a Happ/iL stick without either cutting the shaft on the joystick or increasing the height of the case.

I’m selling my MAS stick. It’s wired for PS1/PS2 and Dreamcast. Uses a Perfect 360 arcade stick. PM if you are interested.