Master of All Arts: SF

Just something I’ve been curious about for a while. I have only really played the SF2 games and Alpha 2 before I started with SF4 and I was wondering if there were any characters like Mokujin or Olcadan from the Tekken and Soul Calibur series in SF? If not do you think a character like that would work in an SF game or would even fit in the game?

My personally thoughts is one, I’m clueless on how it would affect the gameplay of SF and the tier lists and I don’t think there’s a place for a character like that in SF, that should only be deserved for Namco fighting games. Capcom will have to get more creative overtime whenever they make new characters though and they will probably look at other games characters for ideas, just like I didn’t see a point with them adding El Fuerte to SF4. There were plenty enough Mexican wrestlers in FGs already. I hope MK doesn’t get one either, that definitely wouldn’t fit in that series.

So, what’s the gist?

Mokujin/Olcadan type characters only work with 3D games, way to much work for way to stupid reason in 2D games (making one character that has animations for all moves in the game, that’s just… I don’t even want to think about that). But theoretically it could be done in SFIV. I think those kind of characters are pretty silly tho. Olcadan was a waste of an awesome model.
Anyway, Seth shares a lot of moves with people, but it’s not like Moku/Olca.