Maxim Hot 100 2013: Get ready to bitch

Miley Cyrus is #1

Alice Eve is #84

This shit is all kinds of wrong… -_-

#79 is a man.

Also all of you bitching about this list are the motherfuckers who voted for Leah Dizon over Both Adriana Lima and Beyonce.

#69 is really a man.

The biggest surprise to me was the lack of Keeley Hazell and the random Jennifer Love Hewitt reemergence.

This is the worst list of 2013 so far.

Who the fuck likes Aubrey Plaza?

ERR MERR GERDD WHY ISHNT OLIVIA MUNN NUMBER 1???

1 and 2and vanessa hudgens lol

Fuck Yeah, Jennifer love Hewitt…top 10 after 10 years…my lady…

Maxim is trash.

Ugh gross
All of them are just so…three dimensional…except maybe 69…but she’s nasty too.

…I haven’t even gone halfway into this list and I’m already in shock with the absurd level of bullshit ---- of HODA KOTB ranking higher than Alice Eve, Katie Cassidy, Zooey D., and so many others…? You cannot possibly be serious with that, Maxim… Jesus H. Christ…

This is all probably by design though… I wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to sneak Gabby “Big Precious” Siddebe in the top 10 one day, and claim the readers voted for that.

oh and it just gets more hilarious as you go up the list… Ke$ha right after Hoda… then Emma “Toothpick” Roberts up there…

and… Miley Cyrus at #1? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

This list…http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lb8fWUUXeKM

Most of those girls look the same and are mediocre.

Christina Hendricks at #22, wtf. She deserve a higher spot than that, she have more curve and bust than all the top #10 women combine.

That’s why she’s lower than them. :-/

I’m just trying to figure out why Miley is #1. Somehow I can “deal” with the other 99 but… that? As #1? Even that photo they used of her is garbage.

Off the top of my head, I’m willing to wager that the worst posts in the hot girl threads are 100x better than #1
jeez louise.

MILEY SYRUS AND SELENA GOMEZ ARE NUMBER 1 AND 2

BAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!