Mayflash PS4/Xbox One/PS3/Xbox360 Fightstick Coming Soon. [Excitement level downgraded]

I was looking around the forums and didn’t see this reported. But did anyone notice this coming soon on Play-Asia’s website:

http://www.play-asia.com/ps3-ps4-xbox-one-xbox-360-pc-arcade-fighting-stick/13/708r6d

Is this really coming soon? Holy tolito if it is.

Edit: below email reply states around end of October

Redundant thread - please close
Arcade stick options for upcoming PS4 beta?

Must be very recent.

I’m excited if true.

The title of this thread should now be named “Official Mayflash v3 PS3/APS4/XB1/360 thread”. This could be really nice.

And not "Rumored Mayflash v3 PS3/APS4/XB1/360 thread"
As someone on Face book pointed out that there could be a pad hack inside.

Some of the earlier Qanba Dual-mod sticks was a dual-mod with the PS3 PCB sandwich on top of a Xbox 360 PCB before the figure out how to make it all one board and save on costs.
Source of the Qanba dual Mod Info - Issues regarding LED mod on Qanba Q4RAF

They have posted message for over six-month ago.

If a brand sell FightStick PCBA to play on both PS3/PS4, do you buy it ??

guys @GOGO.Zippy (from ZeroPlus / Brook Converters) is trying to gauge whether we have enough demand for them to make a PCB… better speak up… i’ll take 5 of them. =)

Just a heads up, I sent an email to the Mayflash Sales department from their website to find out more about this joystick. Attached is the reply I got:

EXCITEMENT COMMENCE!!!

For powerful game!
300% Satisfaction.
1000% reliability.

Spoiler

Really though, this looks promising. Waiting with baited breath on a price announcement.

Can I get a PS4/Xbox One PCB?

At this time no. Only retail stick PCBs and padhacked controller PCBs for each.

Can’t wait to see this hopefully it will be able to mod

No brainer…
look at Third party PS4 padhack options
people are buying pads just to rip out the ps3/ps4 pcb. If you somehow can support touchpad-button push action then it will be awesome

Mayflash website now has the controller listed as the F300. Looks like there is a generic placeholder of an image there with a smidge of a description. Sent a follow up email to see about some additional information and release date.

http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDDS/F300.html

Woo!

And here’s the email reply I got sometime last night while sleeping:

I just picked up the V2 and I am liking it I cant wait to see this thing out in the wild.

and i just turned down a job to hong kong today… might have been able to save on the shipping costs =(

Body of it looks smaller than the PS3/Xbox360 sticks (at least from this angle). Interesting placement of that USB port at the bottom. Not sure how much I dig that if that’s the port for plugging into systems. Hopefully it’s for an accessory attachment or something else.

USB is for pass through original controller