Mcvs2

now you know if jubilee,dante,the punisher,beast,stider hien,phinex,jean grey,nightcrawler,i can go on 4ever,but the fact is why were none of this characters didnt make it to tis why were none of this characters didnt make it to the vs series wtfhe vs series wtf

Come again?

Go fuck yourself.

I would explain why you are being a complete dumbass and an idiot. But that would take to long.

So just go fuck yourself instead of posting. It works out better for everyone.

By your title, I was really hoping that you would attempt to explain the gradual decline of 2-D gaming and the role Capcom took( or refused to take) as the premiere 2-D developer of the gaming industry, thereby keeping the genre viable.

Meh, your topic is fucking stupid. The only reason I’m pointing it out is that I’m deducing from your post that you yourself are either too fucking stupid to realize it or are simply trolling. Either way, fuck you and go back to gamefaqs.

Have a nice day

I had the same idea… but I really didn’t understand the guy’s post.

What kind of cheseburger douche is this guy?

Dante wasnt even a character when the vs series were being made

In the exception of phoenix and dante those are all low tier characters. Especially beast and jubille.

Die.

shoots you with Moses eyebeams

YEAH! At least Batman has an infinite in mvc2!

Fuck your Face

Go back to snk-capcom.com :rofl:

I think you can see what I’m getting at here.

I agree but that place has been dead for half a month.

Ok, who let the special ed kid use the computer.

Sorry dude, he broke the chain with his raging retard fury and got away. :sweat:

Shinkuuuuuuuuuuuu Haduuuuuuukennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He can’t coz there’s no place to get back anyway… :cybot: I love these smilies!

Poop!

Poop.

Capcom is perfect and always right and unquestionable and perfectly always rightly unquestionable and anyone who disagrees likes the hot carl.