MCZ Chun-Li Stick Inquiries

I’ve got the stick Collecting bug! Just saw the 8arc Synthesis model, mmmmmm…<br>Moving on;<br>I’m close to purchasing a Chun-Li stick and thus, I have to ask anyone who owns one and has used it, about the lenticular top panel.<br>I have a TE-S and I like the smooth surface top-panel.<br>Does the lenticular panel get scratched easily when you play?<br>Does it feel weird to the extent that it alters your execution?<br>What the heck do you use to clean the lenticular panel?<br>Is there a material that one could put atop the lenticular panel to protect it while using it?<br><br>I’m looking at a 360 model. I’d get a PS3 one just for my collection, as it’s fresh-out-the-box (crowd’s so live…) buttons don’t kill the aesthetics. I originally intended to get a SFxT V.S. , but if I’m not mistaken, I’d be foolish to pass up an opportunity to own a 360 Chun-Li for $200 plus shipping, correct?<br>

Does the lenticular panel get scratched easily when you play?<br>Not me, but everyone different<br><br>Does it feel weird to the extent that it alters your execution?<br>See the above<br><br>What the heck do you use to clean the lenticular panel?<br>Soft lint free cloth with some windex<br><br>Is there a material that one could put atop the lenticular panel to protect it while using it?<br>Acrylic panel<br>

I’ve used several of the Chun Li TE’s, and I’ve not had any problems execution-wise on them, but as Dark Saul said, it’s going to differ per person. I’d say go ahead and snatch one up and see for yourself. <br><br>Used to collect sticks myself a couple of years ago, but then had to sell off the collection due to bills. Had some real nice ones and some real odd ones too.

Thanks. It should be arriving today! I’m stoked!!!<br><br>Edit/Update: Stick arrived, works seemingly better than my TE S Ken/Ryu stick. (Jack arse who sold it lied about the box, it having the original price sticker and a tear on one edge which looks like it happened when the idiot tried to open the box incorrectly. At least the stick is in new excellent condition. I’ll probably get a Ps3 one for collection purposes as I like it’s stock button colors better.)<br><br>The lenticular art doesn’t alter execution, I just have concerns about sweat getting into the grooves. I estimate the windex or perhaps an “Eco-friendly” cleaner would keep the grooves clean.<br>Would a soft toothbrush damage the art? <br>I use a tougher one to clean my controllers. <br>

Hi SPECTERLIGHT. Glad you were able to get one of my more rare kiddies. As far as cleaning the lenticular goes, just use a lightly dampened towel and some scrubbin. Should do the trick. Have fun with the Chun-Li stick! It is definitely one of my favorites that I’ve worked on.<br>