Meeting Jean-Claude Van Damme on Saturday

Jean-Claude Van Damme will be a guest star at the F.A.C.T.S. convention here in Belgium on Saturday. On behalf of everyone who saw him portray Guile, is there anything you would like me to deliver if I get a chance to meet him? :slight_smile:

Gunshots to the face? :confused:

Yeah tell him to kick Bison’s arsh so hord, that the next bison wannabe will feel it

Well, he did kick Bison’s ass so hard that the actor playing him died if that counts.

Make him do that dance

Throw some mysterious white dust into his eyes.

Which dance?

checks YouTube

Oh. That dance… >_<

Simple. Ask him: IF HE CAN DO A SCISSOR KICK, WHY THE HELL HE COULDN’T DO A FLASH KICK? IS THAT SOOOO HARD?

ask him if he still thinks adults are “a little old to be playing videogames” :lol:

:lol:

Shouldn’t this be in GD?

Tell him that guile speech changed my life.

sunnafah beesh byyye-son

Tell him to do more mentos commercials…

This is Jean-Claude Van Damme were talking about. I’m more likely to end up with my head down a toilet bowl if I tried that.

Wow… I could have Jean-Claude Van Damme stuff my head down a toilet bowl. sigh

Tell him to get into his boat…and go up REVER…while you’re at it

Recite the ENTIRE “we can all go home” speech to him, including the accent and hand gestures. He will either love you or hate you.

go home?

no.

youve loschor bawls.

If you throw white powder at him he’ll just snort it.

Ask him what happened to his career.

:rofl:Yeah tell him that for me also.

Ask him to say “Sonic boom!” and record it. Be sure to upload it. Make sure it is a very high quality. I’m talking several mb for a 5 second clip quality.

show him that guile beasting in that vid show him how broken he is…