MIAMI, FL Street Fighter 4 Tournament @ Play-N-Trade Kendall Gate 12030 SW 88 ST

TOURNAMENT RULES

-System: XBox 360
-B.Y.O.C. – BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER (or joystick); This is required! We will have a couple backup Microsoft controllers on-hand for use, but we highly recommend you bring your own (un-modded) controller or joystick so there is no blame placed on faulty equipment. Any button configuration changes must be done PRIOR to the start of each fight.
-The tourney will be single-elimination, with a maximum bracket size of 32 entrants. Entry will be closed after the 32-man limit is met, so sign up early to guarantee entry!
-Fight Rules: Each fight will be the best 2 out of 3 matches, with each match being best 3 out of 5 rounds, with a time limit of 99 seconds for each round.
-Character Selection: We will be using blind character selection (you choose your own character, but you won’t know who your opponent has chosen until the fight begins). In each best-of-3 fight set, the winner must continue to use that character for the next match in that best-of-3 set, while the loser can switch his character for the next match. The only banned character is Seth.
-Rules are subject to change at the discretion of PNT management. For any further questions concerning rules, contact our store.

TOURNAMENT ENTRY & PRIZES
-Tournament Entry: Entry fee will be set at $10, is NON-REFUNDABLE, and is limited to the first 32 entrants to come into our store and sign up/pay their entry fee at any time prior to the start of the tournament.
-Volunteers: If you would like to volunteer to help us run this, or any of our other tournaments, you will receive FREE entry in the tournament. Space is limited; if interested, see the store manager for details when signing up!
-Prizes: Prizes depend on the number of entrants (invite your friends: increase the potential prize!), but AT MINIMUM, 1st place will receive Super Street Fighter 4 Game. 2nd place will receive a $25 Cash.
-Prizes are subject to change at the discretion of PNT management.
TOURNAMENT TIME & LOCATION

The tournament sign-up and the tournament itself will take place at the Kendallgate Play N Trade, located at 12030 SW 88th ST, Miami, FL 33186. It will take place at 5-8 PM on Sunday, March 28th. If you are not signed in and present at the time the tournament begins, you will be disqualified. TOURNAMENT BEGINS PROMPTLY AT 5:00pm.

Post If You’re Coming

We thank you for your continued interest in Play N Trade events, and we look forward to seeing you at this, and future tournaments!

count me in! +1

I wouldn’t mind coming out to help out :smiley:

I might show up

If I’m able to come, I can run the brackets for you on my computer.

lulz I’ll try to make it

how much does play n trade cost to rent a tourney at their location?

cuz for me they wanted 500 bucks in orlando! 500!!!

wow seth banned lol that’s just… stupid good luck getting people to coming banning characters like seth lol