Michigan Thread Summer Edition

“U know da school…”

Fng 7/14

Ok…different story on FNG this week…its gonna start at 6pm. There is a Guilty Gear crew coming from A2 this week so I’m giving special consideration and starting FNG early. So call 1st, but FNG is gonna begin at 6pm 2morrow.

I’m hoping some of our GG experts could be here, Techno can’t make it and I’m not sure about Tim either because he supposed to be going into the service. So, it looks like I’m gonna be the “whippin’ boy” unless some GG players show.

FNG 6pm till…

Talking to Tim right now said he will be there

Cool…thanx MOK…are you coming?

Friday Night Freeplay @ Planet X for T5: DR + MVC2, from 9pm to midnight for 5 bucks a head… come through, holla…

FNG Alert!!!

As most of you know…other than the games…I have an somewhat average home. The hot weather has made such that I will probably have to cancel FNG 2nite. I do not have air conditioning here…so FNG is kinda roughing it. 90 degrees, humid weather and 10 guys in one room and 2 fans in the window ain’t gonna cut it…unless you don’t care.

The basement is not a finished one with a wet bar and pretzels…so its my livingroom or bust. Opinions? Post em’. Otherwise I’ll call the guys in A2 and let em know whats up.

Vegas has something going on @ Planet X tonite, so that might be a diversion for some of you. Peace.

Ok…spoke to A2 guys…they don’t care how hot it is…soooooooooooo 6pm Saturday-till, sound ok?

work it.

the same skills used to kick your sorry ass in games, life, and your dreams.

Oh i know that stupid mouth will fire its ass off now that i am not in Mi.

Go ahead, Lord knows your stupid ass wouldnt dare fire off when I am standing near you, many times your stupid ass had the chance to start somethin but like a GOOD boy, you sat down and kept your mouth shut.

Good boy. want a cookie?

p.s

Ya, I already know the stupid ass remark forming in your head, (why did I not say anything to you when your stupid as was standing near me)

Open your ears BUM, I said to much shit infront of your stupid as in AA during the Main Event. Bum!

what ann arbor guys that play GG are going??? confused

The one guy I talked to was indian Yusuke say “You-Skay”.

He was with some other guys at Pinball Petes who said they were coming…don’t know their names.

hrmm I see. thanks

You know them?

ahahahaha…

Lycan, bum… I have no need to talk shit to you… you pretty much are inferior to me in every aspect of life… you can’t beat me in any fighting game ever created, you are fat, sloppy, obese, nasty nerd mutha fucka who owns a authentic laser sabre, I say nothing to you because I would seriously look like an idiot saying anything to you, you try to stand around me because you want my attention, that’s the same thing that hoes do to me, and the same way I do bitches, I ignore you and have you wondering why. Second of all bitch, I don’t talk shit to mutha fuckaz who don’t exist, us Bum Basherz laugh at your mere presense, thats all we can do is laugh at you, and now that you are gone, it’s one less bum to beat on and talk shit to…

begone, get on a diet, get a job, and most importantly get off my dick

bitch

Nope, never heard of em. Only people I knew that even remotely played in the ann arbor area is scott, aj, and bhaskar when he still lived in MI. Anyone else that “played” would play, but wouldnt acctauly play any of us or quit after a couple weeks shrug.

I was in error, clayton. Yusuke and Kenta were of asian decent, sorry about the mix up. My racist ass thought they were somehow related to Boxcar.

(I am not a racist)

Clayton go here to read about the slaughter:

http://michigangamers.net/f/viewtopic.php?id=5&p=4

heyas ppl were do you all play…im down here in kendallville, indiana and have a company car which i am able to use for travel…i basically play 3rd strike…but im willing to learn some of the other games…leave me an msg to see if we can get together some time

laters
mrpanda666

lol… anyway

Hrmm i see… Maybe if they go to that planet X tourny thing ill see whats up.

Several places:

FNG

FNG represents casual console gaming between local gamers @ my home in Detroit…all are welcome…no fee.

Planet X

Represents gaming at a location in Southfield, MI…run as a business…located in a stripmall…fees apply.

There are other gaming locations like Terrel’s and Henry’s…but I am not authorized or at liberty to divulge infomation about specific details. Hope that helps.

And yet here you are, saying something to me, hmmmmmmm…Guess you look like an Idiot, but then again you look like one even if you dont talk to me…

Hmm, Bum bashers, I dont know, that sounds like you came up with a name to covor your,“small” problem… what ever… tell you what, Go “bash” your Bum into the hood of a moving car.

Are you taking lessons from Diety? you sound like you are full of shit… Oh well I guess this is Authentic Urben Moronic Youth Talk, huh.

LYCAN…missed your call. I tried to call back but it said your line was disconnected or some sh*t.