Mid-Cities Thread (Midland-Odessa) Now with BarFights!

Also, I can bring my Laptop and connect it with HDMI. It can play 1080p if it’s available, so yeah, you won’t havta move your desktop around?

yay more bad news i fucking wrecked my car because i’m an idiot. front end looks fucked their car doesn’t look like i even hit them.
it runs my dad says it looks like so far it’s just the radiator that needs to be replaced plus body work.
so i wont be able to go to animefest anymore good bye money.
at least it isn’t as bad as my first wreck.
may post pics later

Damn that sucks dude :confused: If you need bumper work or whatever, one of my closest friends makes that shit look easy. He can also paint if necessary, just lemme know

my car is kinda low and their vehicle was high so my bumper is alright my hood however is the one that took the shaft after hitting them from the back.
does he do any other sorts of body work?

He might, I’ll ask

He said he has to look at it, I’m asking him right now when his next day off is.

alright thanks

Are you off available thursday? I’m off, and my friend is off

Playing ur DS in the car huh??

Sry I couldn’t resist. That sux…

i’m only off on fridays and saturdays :confused:

wut time you go in?

[media=youtube]tF1WNj3gLjk[/media]

not only is this guy just sight reading he’s also improvising while he does

So the highest stream quality for evo will be 720p but it has to be payed for. I don’t mind covering that at all, and again, my laptop has gdlk video output + HDMI port to any tv with it. :smiley:

Sounds good. how much for 720p? Also my comp is already hooked to the tv through hdmi, but your laptop probably runs better than my '06 desktop. We’ll try out both.

Iono, like 12 dollars iirc.

When is Evo anyways this weekend next weekend???

Weekend after.

so what does everyone think about all this infinite tech?

personally i am loving it

shit is gay and you’re very homosexual for loving it.
But I’m a Strider/Vergil player though, I got loopz what do I care