Start Time: Friday, April 10, 2009 at 5:00pm
End Time: Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 12:00am
Street: 248 Ryders Lane
City/Town: Milltown, NJ
View Map
Phone: 7322530825
Email: milltownbilliards@comcast.net

Description

Milltown Billiards will be holding its second Street Fighter IV Tournament Friday April 10th 2009. The tournament will be a standard double elimination tournament with a $10.00 entry fee. Cash Prizes will be awarded to the First and Second place winners. Third place will recieve a gift certificate good for 2 free hours of play at Milltown Billiards. Tournament Entry starts at 5 p.m. and the tournament will start to run at around 7 p.m.

Basic Rules
Custom controllers are allowed.
Best 3 out of 5 rounds.
All characters are usable.

Hope to have more people than last time but I was suprised we got that many still.

DON’T LET RYAN HALVERSON WIN AGAIN PLEASE!

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object3/572/46/n72563782639_1025.jpg

I wont.

Ouch what is with all the hate =O!?

I love you ry <3

:slight_smile:

I’ll be there! :slight_smile:

nice.
i was gonna run a side tournament but i had a really hectic past few days of NO SLEEP ( finally went to bed last night ). didnt sleep since sunday. D:

i think for the next one is gonna have a side tourney of HD Remix if anyone wants to join it. or TvC. or ::shudder:: MvC2.

you runnin the same double elim (3/5 rounds) (2/3 matches)? Also yes for a $5 tvc or hdrmx

i believe its the same double elim

WE ARE NOT going to have the hori sticks there this time… esp cause the guy who has the other one is working… so BYOC/BYOS or we have regular controllers…

god the xbox d-pad is ASS