Minnesota: Keep it Classy!

Goodness where haven’t you complained about this?..

Honestly your best bet being where you are is to get involved from afar. I’m trying to plan a combo vid with GNG people and I’m in discussions with GNG to run a twitter account for them. Keep in mind I live in Grand Forks, ND at the moment. You just need to network and do work from wherever you are instead of complain. Turn that NaCl into Au son.

EDIT: I do sympathize though, I’d be pissed if I missed Filipino Champ coming to MN.

On a related note, UMvC3 is really pissing me off. My originally planned team is ass due to Ghost Rider being extremely limited and Rocket Raccoon being a pain in the ass in general. Hawkeye is damn good and I like him, but I still really want to use RR. I’m working out some team ideas, but right now I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel. I’ll find something eventually though…

I’m down. Hit me up. Got my numero?

What time during the day? I have to leave for WI by 3:30pm

the secret to a strong team … one rusher one runner/zoner. one instant antiair asst & a beam asst or similar that covers as much of the screen as possible.
who wants to see twilight with me ?:sunglasses:

In all honesty, I do like to faux-complain a lot online (except for how awful I feel I am at Marvel…that’s all real). I just need to get through this school year and…figure out what I’m doing with my year off.

Im down, although ill struggle enough vs u and ur bro, let alone juicebox

Also, anyone selling a PS3 stick and/or ASUS(or any gaming quality) moniter? im looking to buy one of each and i thought i’d see if anyone had used stuff they didn’t want before buying new.

Welcome :china: It’ll be a pleasure to meet you.

We’ll have to see if there’s any thing to drink :smiley:

I don’t. Shoot me a PM here or on Facebook.

Probably anytime 10 or after. I’ll give you a ring when I know he’s up and interested in games.

Shot u PM on Facebook

2-32 on XBL.

I just got perfected 4 times. One was arthur projectile spam, if I tried to super jump in he did some yellow glowing are ball thing, 2 characters died and I just set the controller down and gave up. Other times I get perfected people just run at me and jam out combos over and over and I just never stop getting hit, if I see a window to throw my own poke thiers goes through mine and it just keeps going. If I get an advancing guard in they just dash back in and keep dialing. I really really don’t understand this game, once I get hit its just over for me.

That’s Marvel!

I equate losing a character in Marvel to someone doing a 30-40% combo on me in MK, but at least in Marvel you got that 4 button hail mary

the problem with ranked matches right now is it’s still pretty much lumping everyone in the same level, so the people perfecting you may have been Cosmic Lords, etc in vanilla, If you’re concerned about ranking right now, I’d probably consider just playing player matches and being a training mode monster for a week or two until the dust settles

On a side note, Firebrand H Demon Missile with a nice lockdown assist on an incoming character is retarded.

LOL my wife just legit beat me by mashing. Rock bottom, hopefully I can get some help at the event tomorow. Gotta get back up on mk for now hehe.

Just played 3 straight hours with someone 1 on 1 with ultimate. God, this game is actually better than I give it for, I just needed to get some one on one sessions rather than having to compete to start. And more importantly, Spencer is just SO GO

what kof13 on tuesday? marvel what?

Hey I just moved here from Los Angeles and was wondering if someone can give me a ride to casuals. I live in Northeast Minneapolis. I haven’t played Street Fighter in awhile and i’ve been craving. I’ve been constantly looking for a job and could use a little break now and then. I know a few people already but they have work or busy during the weekdays. If you can I would greatly appreciate or even playing at your place would be nice too. I’m just bored!

I’m going to be deactivating my Facebook for the time being. Mostly just family stuff. If anyone wants to get ahold of me I still use the forums, most IMs, and my phone.

is that comic cade happening tonight? if it is, where is it at?

I second this interest if someone could PM me the time frame/ location details that’d be awesome.

[LEFT]Twin City Comics[/LEFT]

[LEFT]3954 Central Ave Ne[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Columbia Heights, MN[/LEFT]

For more info, you can check out the announcement thread:

Start times (may vary by up to a 1/2 hour):
Mortal Kombat - 2 PM (registration closes at 1:45)
Super Street Fighter IV:AE - 4 PM (registration closes at 3:45)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 7 PM (registration closes at 6:45)

You should make it out to the Tourney today. If you are in northeast, it should be pretty close to you!