Missing some Teeth and still want to battle

Hello everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I have started to play Fighting Games again on my PS3. I unfoturnately have Autism, Asperger’s and ADHD but I am one of the sane ones. At the start of the year I ordered a Neo Geo Pad USB but somehhow the Left Input is not responding. But I can fix it if I follow directions.

Now most of you may know me as the Facepunch User named KOManiacJim and you should also know that I dabble in Let’s Plays. But hear me out: I will keep battling until my final breath. I will master the games… Someday. But for now I will play for fun. I will buy the Bigger, Badder (Bad as in Cool, not Evil) Ultra Street Fighter IV on the Payday and I will enjoy over $200 worth of Costumes and Gameplay. That pretty much covers things. Now all I need to do is to say the oath.

I swear to Abide by the Rules, and to Be Fair and to treat everybody as if they were me. I vow to help other people and to be Excellent to everyone along the way. Now if you’ll excuse me I got to play more HD Remix.