Mississauga 2012 Thread

With the advent of the SkullGirls patch, I want to celebrate its release with a tournament at A&C World.
It will be hosted on a saturday in december (Date pending for confirmation)

Anyone interested/available?

0 Likes

what is skullgirls

0 Likes

Skullgirls is a fighting game created by Mike Z. It has 8-10 characters, all female. It’s like a cross between MvC1 [6 attack button layout] and MvC2 [minus the triple, and plus the DHCs], and has an infinite protection system. It also has custom assist options as well. From what I saw, it looks promising and interesting.

0 Likes

Casuals at my place today. Feel free to drop by and grab a bite of frozen pizza, I’m clearing out my fridge for the new year. Details in the FB group below or a few pages back. Only got around 3 confirmed going so far.

0 Likes

Do you guys still game, are there people around meadowvale that are still active? Ps3 or Xbawx? Which games?

0 Likes

I’m in meadowvale. I play marvel.

0 Likes

any1 in sauga still have recent get togethers for some casuals? expecially marvel

0 Likes

Hey guys,

I host sessions in my basement and I have a variety of setups: USF4, UMVC3, Smash, XRD, 3S, MELEE, and etc. Join the group here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/546758985454195/). We host on Friday/Saturdays at 4/5-11pm and my place is right off Williams and James Potter. We stream and do tournaments so join the group and get in on the action!

0 Likes

Anyone in sauga that plays V?

0 Likes

Im from oaks. I go to super1up but id be down to go somewhere closer to sauga also

0 Likes

I am in Mississauga and am down to meet up as well. We should get something started!

0 Likes

Whereabouts in sauga are you guys? I’m close to Erin mill centre.

0 Likes

hey i wouldnt mind meeting up. i live at glen erin and derry

0 Likes

I am near square1 but don’t mind driving. Where would we meet up anybody know of a space where we can use?

0 Likes

Wow soooo many ppl near Erin Mills. Who’s down to host? Glen Erin and Erin Mills here.

0 Likes

Oakville dood here. Also down to join in on the fun n games.

0 Likes

Bit new to sauga. Don’t really know where hosting would be possible. We have a party room but I think it’s 100 dollars per use.

0 Likes

I know this place let’s you host events for free, It might be far for some of you guys, its Tomken/Eglintion.

But we would have to bring our own systems and moniters/TVs.

Let me know how many of you are interested and I can look into reserving it.

0 Likes

Not too far. Guess just need to look at equipment.

0 Likes

I’m also down to join in. I live by Brittania and Tenth Line, a little ways off from Erin Mills.

0 Likes