Mississauga November Thread: OG edition

Who are those guys?

(What happened to the tourney?)

Uhh…did SRK just get owned by daylight savings time again?

Why is your post above mine!?!?!?!?

What the hell is with your retarded post anant?

Why did you guys even make november thread in october? NOOBS

Why does SRK fucking suck balls? Its been down for like 2395723956 days

srk is FUCKED dude… anant it says your fucked up post saying:

Calling…

Gerjay, Dogberry, Ex_Matt, Shumayel, Devotion, Azn_Strider, Spidey_Shan, Angel Of Rage/Juggernaut, Cammy_Rulz, Crazy_Penguin, CQ, Poeta, JiggaBry, FlipmastaXV, Dragon Punch, Bundy, Snapout(ex-sauga), Lord Magnus, Ryan, Super Alex, Calvin, Ken, Afro Rich, Rade, Poke Guy, Wilson, Wayne, Lessard, Psychochronic, Chairojin, Goku_David AKA The KID, Leon,

And:

Black guy who used to give out change, Terence(hat store), Terence(MVC2), that girl who always used to play CVS1

And also:

Julian, Richie, Matt, Clayton

was made at 7:21 am. Its only 1:51 am (it says 2:46 cuz srk sucks and they dont know its DLS time) and I posted after you. Yet mine comes before yours. I can’t even edit my post by the way, so if your wondering why I double posted thats the reason.

But yea, srk fucking sucks ginormous monkey balls. How hard is it to manage a forum? This forum is somehow psychic and knows what anant is going to say at 7:21 am but it cant let me edit posts and its down 90% of the time.

… weak

Brett:

Why are you on this page in the bottom right corner?:

http://empirearcadia.com/legends/index.htm

I’m so very confused…

If you are somehow part of empire, or want to be, im going to laugh at you. Well im still gonna laugh at you either way cuz your picture is on their website and your a “member”. I dunno maybe you can explain and earn some respect back for yourself but I doubt it.

points and laughs

oh man, i’m so signing 1 of you guys up for arcadia

i just wanted to see if they were to let new people in their club that easy, no initation? lol, guess they took it too serious to “recruit” new people, just a little joke

and even if i was in Empire, how would this effect anyone here? now it’s not every day i post in the regional thread because i’ll bet you none on my opinions matter to anyone here and more than half of the 'Saugas (including inactives), think i don’t exist because of my limited presence in the regional threads and in person…

i’m not taking your post seriously or in a negative matter, but if i DID join, you’d look at me as some sort of traitor, terrorist or a member of an evil cult

blah…

no, but i’d call you a nerd for joining a club where the president wears a fuckin powerglove, and talks about arcadia like its the second comming of jesus.

Calling…

Gerjay, Dogberry, Ex_Matt, Shumayel, Devotion, Azn_Strider, Spidey_Shan, Angel Of Rage/Juggernaut, Cammy_Rulz, Crazy_Penguin, CQ, Poeta, JiggaBry, FlipmastaXV, Dragon Punch, Bundy, Snapout(ex-sauga), Lord Magnus, Ryan, Super Alex, Calvin, Ken, Afro Rich, Rade, Poke Guy, Wilson, Wayne, Lessard, Psychochronic, Chairojin, Goku_David AKA The KID, Leon,

And:

Black guy who used to give out change, Terence(hat store), Terence(MVC2), that girl who always used to play CVS1

And also:

Julian, Richie, Matt, Clayton

will it make everyone happy i were to leave? (considering this Empire-dilly was a joke the whole time)

edit: pic will be gone in a few hours/days, all will be normal

empire is for douche bags and bums like sandford who whore themselves out to marvel cuz they’re life scrubs.

wow, srk is actually up? poeta maybe u should suggest a server for the admins of this site, i think they could use someting not made before i was born.

I was bored, and made a list of everyone who plays/played in Sauga. Why is that retarded?
Also, if I didn’t make this thread early, Nooble or Justin with their powerful thread creating machines would have stolen it.

poop

Youse stealin my ideas!

I don’t get it.

Does anyone have a DC they r willing to sell?

lol your insane

i cant believe empire took it seriously and still put me there after i told them to fuck off.

Don’t Listen To Sauga Crew, Do What Works For You