MLB (Baseball) 2009 (including fantasy leagues)

Pitchers and catchers report in less than a month, so it’s as good a time as any to kick this up.

As of today, Rickey Henderson (easy) and Jim Rice (undeserving but whatever) are in the Hall of Fame. Allen Trammell, Bert Blyleven, and Tim Raines get screwed again.

Here’s to another year of Dodger’s mediocrity. GO LOS DOYERS!

Invite me to any and all fantasy leagues. Also,

GO SAWX.

imo.

Go White Sox…

Go Chisox :rock:

damn fantasy baseball was gay…beside dan uggla

Jays rotation this year…

Roy Halladay
Jesse Litsch
???
???
???

Well, fuck.

We have like seven #5 pitchers as candidates for rotation spots 2 through 5, and we haven’t fixed the offense.

Should be a fun year!

At least one of my teams did something to get me excited for 2009.

(It wasn’t the Jays)

awwwright :rock::rock:, havent heard anything on Manny :wonder:

Hopefully Seattle is no longer the 2nd worst team in all of baseball. :sad: Another season with over 100 loss, is not acceptable.

Baseball season already? Another mediocre underachieving year for the Tigers…

Go Brewers

I’ll be up for fantasy this year. Whenever that gets started.

Always rooting for Boston. However, it would be nice to see the marlins have a good run again but not fucking fall off in the last month or so. They could have taken the mets. The phillies would have been tough but they could have done it if they didnt slack off.

how the fuck does Jim Rice make hall of fame…thats such a joke, might as well put Darrell Evans and Alan Trammell in the hall. or better yet Mo Vaughn. Rice wasn’t even a .300 hitter or did he hit 400 home runs…guess cuz he played for the SAUX.
oh i see.it’s cuz it was his last year of eligibility and they felt sorry for him

LA Angels have done shit this off season except lose two of their better players in K rod and Texiera.

Alan Trammell deserves to be in the hall, IMO.

First few posts and the White Sox getting mad love on the quicks. :bgrin:

I would +Rep all ya’ll if I could. I’m looking forward to the start of the season. I gotta pick up those little schedule books they be giving out. Good to keep it in the wallet. GO WHITE SOX!

DOWN CUBS! :chainsaw:

go yankees!!

if we don’t get in the world ser–i mean the play offs, this year…

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I do want to kick Jim Hendry in the nuts, though.

Hmm only a matter of time before it starts again.

GO ANGELS!