We would like to get a head count of people that need to get some modding done. Dual Mods, Triple mods, repairs, maintenance, replacement part installs, etc on their joysticks. If you didn’t make it to So Cal Regionals last time, we were there full force as J&J So Cal Modding. This time around, we may have a celebrity modding guest. Mr… Gummowned himself AKA the King of Modders. From such classics as the NES/SNES Hacks and lego joystick! [media=youtube]yrZzhB8d2xw[/media]
Event date is January 14, 2011. We need a good estimate and if you sign up now, then you’ll have priority at the event for modding services. Deadline for priority and advanced orders will be Sunday, January 9, 2011. We want to make sure that we have your parts on hand when you need them! Last event, we had to turn a couple people away because we simply had enough on our plate for the evening. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post or message Gummowned or jdm714.
You can also locate us at: http://shoryuken.com/f226/james-james-so-cal-modding-246549/
PS3 TE-> 360 Madcatz Controller (Over Panel) + Manual DPDT Switch
360 fightpad with PS3 Support (ChImp PCB)
Current Reserved Spots
- aggro crag – TE with multi console mod/RJ45.
- HadoukenMD – Xbox 360 TE Dual Mod for Sunday
- TheZombieDeviant – LED with Seimitsus on Arcade In A Box Stick
- Shirts – Xbox 360 TE Dual Mod
- markman – Chun Li TE with dual mod and super wiring
- Hung – Xbox 360 TE dual mod on Saturday
- Kirrus – Tekken 6 mod with sanwa jlf