Modded Agetec shell + buttons

I now have a bunch of transactions under my belt on here, though if you want to see my feedback on other sites as well, I will provide it to you. Prices don’t include shipping, though I only charge actual shipping quote. As far as trades are concerned, I am looking for shaft covers on LS-32 sticks, as well as any Sanwa/Semisu buttons in sets of six.

ADDED JUNE 4th

**Modded with Semitsu LS-32 stick +yellow Sanwa OBSF buttons $75

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/muffinman943/DSCN1465.jpg**

Sega Dreamcast Championship Joystick, all HAPP parts w/ cherry switches. This was a pretty tough job, but works great. Stick is in overall good condition and has only a little bit of use $70.
pics:

Work in Progress Stick Box- This has a LS-40-01 stick and a few random semitsu buttons… I just need to add a start/select button and I should be set. The screws holding this in could use tighter nuts. Asking $80

Joysticks

LS Brand Joysticks, both are brand new. Both are also the same size, one is just positioned farther away on the table…

$10 each

Hori brand joysticks, the one on the left is from the Fighting Stick 3, while the one on the right is from the Tekken 5 stick. Both are brand new.

$7 each

Agetec Joystick w/6 agetec buttons, these are from the Official Dreamcast arcade sticks. The joystick is brand new, while the buttons are not, though still pretty good condition. The snaps on some of the buttons are either loose or broken off.

$8 per set

Assorted Balltops

$2 each

Semitsu LS-32 Mounting plate
$3

Buttons

**All buttons are brand new unless otherwise noted, Come with the switches and plastic screw ins while they last. First come first serve for those who want the switches and screw ins as well. 75 cents each.
American Style

Green (flash on camera made them look a brighter then they really are, the colors in the bagged buttons are what they really look like)

Black

White (player 1 and 2 button prints seem like the ink can scratch off easily, despite being brand new)

Red

Yellow

JP Style

Green Agetec buttons, used The snaps on some of the buttons are either loose or broken off http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/muffinman943/DSCN1437.jpg

Red Hori buttons from Tekken 5 sticks

Yellow Hori buttons, flat

PM sent

The picture for the balltops isn’t working. How many/what colors do you have?

whoops, should be all set now

payment sent in the morning.

Are the joysticks still available? If so, which LS model are they?

yes, they are LS-32

Those do not look like ls-32s

I thought you meant the ones on the agetec sticks. To be completely honest, I have no clue. They say LS on the top. If I remember correctly, the seller said it was from iL, though I have no clue if that is accurate.

So, has it been figured out exactly what sticks these are? I’d like to buy some stuff from you, but I also need to know exactly what it is I’m getting.

The LS joysticks look to me like LS-40’s if they are indeed LS models.
Yellow restricter, no PCB-mount.

pm sent about the flat yellow hori buttons

They are certainly not Sanwa or Seimitsu sticks. Probably knockoffs of some kind.

new stick added

I PM’ed you about the “Sega Dreamcast Championship Joystick,” and I think you told me you sold it already. I notice you just updated and it’s still there, is it for sale or is that a mistake?

do you have an agetec pcb with the ribbons?

I WANT THIS:

Modded with Semitsu LS-32 stick +yellow Sanwa OBSF buttons $75

I will paypal you tonight when I get home from a tournament, just PM me your paypal address! Lemme know how much it would be to ship to zipcode 98032

That includes the agetec PCB right?

Do you want to sell the stick you posted or not?

May you please post interior pics of the championstick? Also, what PCB did you use in it?

Sega Dreamcast Championship Joystick, all HAPP parts w/ cherry switches. This was a pretty tough job, but works great. Stick is in overall good condition and has only a little bit of use $70.
pics:

I’LL TAKE ASAP.