Modding 360 Hori EX2 and 360 Hori Wireless Tekken 6 Joysticks

Hi all

I just need some sound advice

My brother and I are looking to mod our joysticks, he lives in Toronto Canada and I am flying out from England to see him this Friday for 2 weeks.

I am trying to buy parts but am a little lost as to what is needed and were to ordered them from.

I have scanned the forums and a lot of people seem to be using Sanwa Joystick and button parts.
I am happy to go with this and wondered if anyone knows of a place where i can order the parts to be delivered to me in the UK (before I go) or for my brother to order them to him in Canada.

We would be looking to replace both joysticks, and all the playing buttons

360 EX2 1 joystick and 6 buttons

360 Wireless 1 joystick and 8 buttons.

Thanks in advance guys
P.s also if anyone knows of a little guide that could help us out with modding it would be much appreciated.

I’d have them shipped to your brother in Canada, a great place to buy from is Canadian Joysticks, they have a thread open here, but it hasn’t been posted in for a while. That thread is here:

They appear to be a reputable site, and they ship quickly.

http://pineconeattack.com/2009/03/07/how-to-mod-the-hori-ex2hori-wii-fighting-stick-with-actual-sanwa-joystick-and-buttons/

Fair warning, they are tough to mod. But, since you already have them, no choice in getting something easier.

Guys thanks very much for your advice and help