****Mods Close, Thanks****

[s]Hey guys! Long time no see! Need some cash so I can fix up a car and sell it, so I’m selling my comp. Confusing I know! :lol:

Here’s the rundown!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191203158540?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

TAKEN FROM MY EBAY PAGE:

I am selling my gaming PC I built within the last year. The parts inside are as follows:

CPU: Intel i5-4670k @3.4ghz

PSU: TX750M Corsair

GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 770

MOBO: Z87-G45 Gaming

RAM: 4GB DDR3 Dual Channel

HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint

SDD: 120GB Toshiba, installed into the SSD dock

OS: Windows 8.1. Auction comes included with original Windows 8 disc and serial packaging.

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker

All parts aside from HDD are a year old. Computer comes adult owned from a SMOKE FREE HOME!

I will ship this with UPS/FedEX and use their packing service and packing material. I simply don’t have the time to disassemble, so yes I will be shipping it COMPLETE AS ONE PIECE. I understand some prefer to have their computer shipped separately via parts, but I just don’t have the time or luxury. PURCHASING THIS ITEM, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS! Insurance and tracking is included!

Paypal only, all sales final, immediate payment required. SHIPS TO THE CONTINENTAL US ONLY NO ALASKA HAWAII PUERTO RICO SORRY!

Thanks for checking! :tup:[/s]