Momochi's arcade

akuma

I apologize if this has been said somewhere else in the forum. I made an effort to look for it with the search function and google but couldn’t find anything.

so im joining the navy and one of the places i requested was japan, so i was wondering which arcade momochi plays at. id like to see my favorite gouki player in action first hand!

I don’t know which he used to play at but at least super’s not in arcade form yet so unless you plan to knock on his door to watch him play XBL…

I believe he plays at a couple, I have a friend in Japan who mentioned seeing him in Big Box. He still plays there on arcade, still using Gouki.

Are you even in the Navy yet? If so do you even know how Sea / Shore rotations work? Even if you get Japan as a home port it doesnt guarantee much free time, especially if you are doing maintenance in dry dock. Then again if you are one of the rates that doesnt require a lot of effort maybe you will

probably big box

guaranteed intel a school, but no ship date or location yet. they said if i request anywhere in asia, it might as well be guaranteed cuz everyone wants to stay local. most intel jobs = lots of free time.

anyways, im not here on advice for the navy. by the time i get to japan, which is prolly in at least 6 months, im assuming the arcade will be out. i guess i should have been more clear by asking where did he play vanilla, which is prolly the same place he’ll be back to play super.

thanks for the responses.

@CLxJames HEY I PLAYED U LAST NIGHT/YESTERDAY IN TEAM MATCHES. GOOD SHIT BRO (me and my boy(he’s just starting was playing Hakan) were playing you). You’re not bad, just a little repetitive with the mix ups (I’m an Akuma player too, you can add me for some matches) I was playing on some Leet Zone 46 bullshit account with no bp. lols hit me up broski!!! btw I don’t actually talk that much shit on a regular basis. Someone had pissed me off yesterday, and well you started… no wait that was that redragon guy never mind either way good shit bro

Go to gods garden arcade and ask kuni,matsuda san or tokido they all speak english and are his friends and are very friendly people always willing to help

thanks for the helpful responses. is that arcade in tokyo? if i told a cab driver, “gods garden arcade” would he know what im talking about?

and thanks to not responding to the faggy hijacker.

thanks for the helpful responses. is that arcade in tokyo? if i told a cab driver, “gods garden arcade” would he know what im talking about?

and thanks to not responding to the faggy hijacker.