Montreal November Thread

Say Fred we should put what we found together since some stuff that you said was impossible is possible (me and veas tested all of them).

Anyway the real news

**November After Halloween Tourney!**

When? : Saturday November 5th 2005
Time? : At 4-5pm, I want to finish this ASAP.
Place? : 2000+ I tested the controllers and they are mad oki!
Games? : The usuals

- CvS2 - MvC2 - 3rdstrike - 

Fees? : 3$ or higher if asked. Pay for you tokens.
Rules? : CvS2 Format to be known on Saturday. Everything is allowed except character copy.
MvC2 Normal Rules. EVERYTHING is allowed.
3s Normal Rules.

Please be on time. I want everyone - And I mean it - to be there. Let’s try to bring the fun we had while having a tourney!

Ps: If anyone can put some kind of notice on the machine at 2000+ would really be appriciated! Or tell the boss…iono.

See ya all there!

two things:

1. its not even november yet.

2. the 4th of November falls on a friday, not a saturday.

oh and i might be working that day, depends if im working morning shift or night…

Yeah i know its not november but i wanted to post it before srk goes down…again…

LOL FROST SHOCK!
Its not even surprising anymore fred that you may not come. Toujours eter dememe :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, but im just forecasting events if my presence is not their. Like u guys getting beasted by Heero at cvs2 and possibly 3s, unless Phoun plays as crazy as he did on yesterday

ME! GETTING BEASTED BY VEAS??!! LOL FROST SHOCK!
PLZ! Je own le honda de veas avec mon rock ( Ratio 1 btw ) bhahaha

november 4th or november 5th les tournois ?
Je suis comme un peu melenger la .

5th on saturday

who wanna have a practice session this week before the tourney?

lets have it friday so on saturday i can go to the party with the money i won

I’ll be there on Friday at 5:30 if anybody else is going to be there. Hopefully everyone attends like last time.

If you want to finish the tournament faster I suggest doing single match & single elimination.

More upsets, tourney goes faster and there will be time later for side-bets/money matches/casual.

yo Ren ist good make the tourney on saturday unless the majority feel like doing it on friday.

By the right cabinet for CVS2 is not operational because of the 1st player lk.

N.B.:It would be great to see all the peeps on friday for the warm up :tup:

make it whenever u guys feel like it , just make sure you guys bring the money ill be there to collect it

hmm saturday I might be able to make it… sign me up for alpha 3

Talk pas shit ! Wanna make another 5$ bet at the tourney?

Yo John me and my bro will be there friday at 5 hopefully if everything goes as planned

Fuck it. Comme on a pas better a T6,
on parie 5$ a CVS 2 2 de 3.
Bring it on !:badboy:

cool smokey and john, I’ll see u on friday.

My suggestions:

-No 3s tourny, what’s the point ? We know that there’s only 5 good players.
-For cvs2, I’ll go with what Lars said. But we still can do 2 out of 3 but single elimination. Play at your best right away or lose.
-mvc2, do whatever you want.

I aggree with phoun.

My suggestions:

-No 3s tourny, what’s the point ? We know that there’s only 5 good players.
-For cvs2, I’ll go with what Lars said. But we still can do 2 out of 3 but single elimination. Play at your best right away or lose.
-mvc2, do whatever you want.

LOL , plz give us 3s tourney, so less talented players can actualy play those 5 !

Oki,I forgot to post this yesterday since…i was at g-zone till 11pm and I couldn’t log in…

Anyway here is what I think we should do,

Team Tourney for CvS2 - Single elimination - 2 players each team - You take your own team

Me and veas decided that IF Fred doesn’t come, (Because he is the only one fun to play against, everyone else is scrubby -Veas) We should make it team tourney. But if he does come, It’s back to normal rules.

Concerning the Single elimination thingy. Ouais cest vrai que ca ira vite SI on est plus que 8. Alors arrivera Samedi, dependant du nombre que l’on est, ca sera :

Single if #players = +8 ou
Double if #players = -8.

What do you guys think?

And MvC2 Definitely Double Elimination.

About 3rdStrike, Well if you guys don’t want to do it,Well its up to you…And here I was all pump up to win this shit… You losers!