Montreal November Thread

smokey and Wild , why not 10$ ?

I would like there to be a 3S tourney…

cool i’ll drop by to collect my 10$ US if i can extricate myself from work

do the 3s tourney, we never honestly know, i just remembered how upsets can happen

everybody remember abe (sp?) getting third place?

i dis agree … THEYRE ARE 6 GOOD 3S PLAYERS
DONT FORGET ABOUT ME…

I’ll be at mira tonight so vess call me at 5pm if you want your free taxi service…

I want a 3S tourney on saturday to see how well I can do, I’ll be aiming for top 3.

Veasna is the biggest talk shitter in montreal… let me quote :
“I’m good… but I’m not talking shit. Now if I were to say I wasn’t good, THEN I would be talking shit !!”

OMG HAHAHA this guy is too much fred you have to kick his ass in the tourney.

HAHAHA what do you expect from Veas

I hope he’ll participate in mvc2, anyone can win it all, even Smokey’s little brother, it should be fun

ma etre la vendredi a 5pm

2000+ was too much fun. GG smokey, now go dl some skills off ebay.I heard they are half price these days.

Scrub killing aint fair but someone had to do it!

And whoever that cvs2 player was…you just suck…Dont get too proud on that ocv with terry there.I was trying to see what could hit after the Crack shot. Lucky.Oh well…i wasted what? 2-3$? I got…hmmm cant remember how many wins. GG, do like smokey and dl some skills off ebay.

Veas on devrai changer notre crew a Talkpasshit Crew!

All you need to do is to show up at mira on fridays (usually) and we’re all there.

As for the 3s tourny, there will prolly be less than 10 people actually entering the tourny so what’s the point.
And if there’s still one, I think the kid that plays with yun will win

The kid that plays with yun?
Tu parle de pet?

euh veas tu les mettra dans une enveloppe

lmao talk pas shit I wasnt even playin seriously I keep my shit for the tourney

you can’t counter Rene’s randomness heheh

PTS One: There will always be less than 10 participants in 3s, mvc2 or cvs2, what’s new?

is anybody going to 2000+ tomorrow?

Random thoughts & answers about/for stuff in the thread…

The small kid who plays with Yun that Phoun is talking about is NOT “pet” from Cote-Vertu. He is Justin Wong in his younger years and gets winning streaks against 2000+ regulars in 3S and T5. I estimate his age to be 10-13.

Also, I know who you are talking about Rene. He’s always on my #1 hit list when I play because for some reason he thinks he’s good. talkshit When he saw my P-Groove in action he x-copied that shit like it was no ones business - and we all know my P-Groove is number one with Arcadekid second talkshit. Oh, and now he thinks he can roll cancel so all he does is RC all the time close range, mid screen, far screen… and all I do is roll through that shit and combo a super, GET A CLUE!

I’ll be at 2000+ tomorrow afternoon, anyone I know going to be there? Rene you going to skip work again? :tup:

[quote=-JD-]

and we all know my P-Groove is number one with Arcadekid second talkshit. Oh, and now he thinks he can roll cancel so

[quote]

Gotta love that , thats gonna be my favorite quote now!

whos going to 2000+ tonight I wanna own some bitches (just kidding)

Seriously whos coming tonight

Brian arre u coming ?

:badboy: :devil:

[quote=Arcadekid]

[quote=-JD-]

and we all know my P-Groove is number one with Arcadekid second talkshit. Oh, and now he thinks he can roll cancel so

Look everybody!! the 11 year old 3s/t5 player is posting on srk!!!

wow…so let me ask, how does it feel to be the new arcadekid?

loco edit: Ill be there at around 12:30 ish, counting on missing a class… and then later on prob at 9ish.

[quote=FreddyL0c0]

[quote=Arcadekid]

WTF, are u coming to 2000+ tonight or not ?

[quote=FreddyL0c0]

[quote=Arcadekid]

Let me guess you r still drunk arent you?