Most retarded crap ever

Is this the worst most retarded review U have ever read? please tell me

Link here… have a laugh.

“The new cast is basically the old cast with minor changes. Dudley - M. Bison (Balrog), Necro - Dhalsim, Alex - Guile, etc.”

I stopped caring for this guy’s “review” after this.

i stopped reading when he bashed on original SF. :rolleyes:

What are you guys talking about?
He hit the nail right on the head.

Sarcasm-man flies away

"Most of it is upbeat and holds no place whatsoever in a fighting game"
Yes because we’d all much prefer fighting to say — country music or perhaps opera?

"I would’ve liked to have heard some remixes of classic themes from older Capcom fighters"
Clearly remixes of the classic themes are not upbeat techno…

"Dudley - M. Bison (Balrog), Necro - Dhalsim, Alex - Guile"
Yes because everyone know Dudley’s insane combos are reminiscent of charge character Balrog…
And who can forget that time Dhalsim did an overhead, command throw, rushdown attack, and of course electric shocks
Alex to Guile? He would’ve almost been accurate if he said Remy to Guile. But no clearly Alex is like Guile because he’s got a bit of a camoflouge outfit going…

omg, what a retard :mad:

“The only thing remotely impressive are the nicely done backgrounds, but the backgrounds aren’t what’s to be focused on, unless you want to get your ass kicked by a deranged Dhalsim wannabe while you stare at a bunch of naked Japanese chics in a hot spring.”

I think I missed that level. Of course, Alex has the awesome power of comboing his Sonic Boom into the Flash Kick in the corner.

Oh, and I love how he recommends Capcom vs. SNK.

“The same old sprites used in countless games in the past, some almost seven years old. The older sprites such as Chun Li and Ryu certainly show their age in a very NOT subtle manner, with pixilation and horrid stiffness at times during some special moves.”

hahaha, recycled sprites

WHAT THE

heres my review of this idiot

Introduction:
BORN FROM THE DUMP, JUST YESTERDAY…RAGNOROK

Graphics:
A TRASH CAN

Sound/Music
ME CLOSING A LID ON TRASH CAN, WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

Plot:
THE NAME RAGNOROK IS ENOUGH PLOT IN ITSELF

OVERALL:
ADVICE IS NOT WORTH A CENT
ACTUALLY SHOULD PAY ME BACK FOR WASTING MY TIME

What is up with that crappy review?! and who exactly is ragnarok?

I could probably bet he hardly had 10 minutes of gameplay before writing this stuff. His review is horrible, abrasive, lame, doesn’t seem to have much of a point. “Dhalsim wannabe”? Alex=Guile? I am not even going to comment on the rest right now.

In short, that review bites more ass than a pack of Dobermans.

“If you’re interested in a great, fresh fighter for Dreamcast, I suggest you get off your American high-horse and import Guilty Gear X, Last Blade: Final Edition, or buy locally released gems like Capcom Vs. SNK, King Of Fighters '99: Dream Match, and the like.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA dies

WHAT THE

Thats beautiful :lol:

I sorta agree on the music. The music and sound are cool on the intro and select screens, but when you actually start playing, oh my. The music is just horrid. Horrid.

The rest of the review is retarded, though. For example, you can’t say this: “Another thing that hurts SFIII: 3rd Strike is it’s lack of nostalgia.” and then a couple lines later say this: “The new cast is basically the old cast with minor changes… So it’s not as fresh as you might think.” It’s pretty impressive when you contradict yourself so blatantly within three lines.

And there are huge differences between Street Fighter II: The World Warrior and Super Street Fighter II Turbo. Characters, moves, supers, music, sound, graphics, fighting system (introduction of recognized combos and increases speed)… all changed.

Whats wrong with the music?

I agree with David. I dont like the music at all. Is not like in SF2. Try to sing, to hum any music of any stage of 3S. Difficult if not impossible. I dont like that.

IMO, (i know many ppl disagree) the music in this game is a bad choice, doesnt fit well in a fighting game. Makes me mad because the rest of the game is a whole masterpiece… why does the music have to be so lame if it is something easy to design… much much easier than the game engine and balance.

I can understand u dont like the music, but i dont think u can call it lame, its a lot better than most of the fighting games music u hear out there.

CvS2 :Crappy
GGX : Too much rock ( I love rock, its just overdone.)
MvC2 : ???

I think 3s has a great balance of music in all different types, rock, rap, jazz, techno, and some of them go very well with the stage and the character from that stage.

akuma’s and ibuki’s music rule. kens is good too. eveyrone elses sucks

Yep, lame seemed a big word. I didnt mean that much.

i think the musical score in 3S is a masterpiece, and the best music in any fighting game. MVC2 is utter crap, and everyone knows this because i don’t know a single person that doesn’t have a remixed MVC2. the music of CVS2 is so dull that i only remember 1 stage. GGXX has pretty cool music at times, but overall, it doesn’t belong in that game. especially with the voiceover work for the announcer. but 3S has the perfect tunes for a fighting game. of course you may disagree, since that’s what opinions are all about.

like antoine [aneu…] stated, it has a nice mix of just about everything. but overall, it’s about the beats. you probably don’t like it if you’re not a hip/hop beat kinda person. my favorite stage has to be chun li’s, because of that incredible base. you’re missing out if you don’t play 3S on a top of the line speaker system. :evil:

My favorite stages:

Dudley (of course)
Ryu (classic)
Urien (damn that music makes wanna own up Chun real bad)

I really hate the Ibuki stage tho

Q’s music is awesome too!