Most retarded crap (PartII)

I actually emailed the guy a long time ago when I first read his review. If u duno what I am talking about link HERE!

The following is the replies he gave me, we have emailed back and forth several times and it just became a flame war… :bluu: but ya just want ppl to see how retarded this guy is.

Another thing is that he said 3s sucks becuase Akuma was so overpowered… yup we all know how top-tier Akuma is.

"It’s open to everyone. And Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike is a wonderful game; if you enjoy boring shotokan karate clones beating up large muscular faggots in panties.

ok the first email went pretty well, wouldnt u think?

“Ppl” play Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike because Street Fighter is popular. However, popularity does not make a game good. Street Fighter has a boring, simple system that only goes through with non-elites. You want a game with strategy? Play King Of Fighters 2000. Used to SFIII? Well then, give up, because you’ll never understand the MAX system, the Striker System, and probably not the SDM system. KOF2k is a complex, fun fighting game. SFIII: 3s is the same shit it was in 1997 when SFIII game out, only with worse backgrounds and music. They should have just ended the series at it’s high point (Street Fighter Alpha III). Grow up, seriously. There ARE better things in life."

And here is the clincher…

“Alright, now you’re just being a fucking idiot. You DON’T play games because they’re popular, but you DO play them because they have nice graphics and stylish moves? You are either really stupid, or the most shallow moron on the face of this earth. That’s like saying a girl is only as nice as her tits and how good she sucks dick.”

"Genisis graphics? You’ve obviously NEVER played a King Of Fighters game, EVER before. Let me show you a little something, kid;

he then goes on to show me a few screen shots of KOF… which didnt look bad… but its still KOF.

**Look how brilliant the colors are. Look how realistic the people look in the background of the last picture. Look how alive the second stage looks as red energy passes through the circutry. Look how absolutely spectacular the chaotic pillar of pure burning fury and primeval forces of God that Kyo unleashes during his SDM.
Have you ever seen ANYTHING anywhere NEAR that beautiful on SNES? Genisis? 3DO? Of course it doesn’t look as good as Street Fighter III, because Street Fighter III was one Dreamcast, a 128 bit console, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
Neo-Geo was a measely 24 megs. That’s it. That’s BARELY more power than Genisis could dish out. AND LOOK at it. Just fucking LOOK at the detail. Even Street Fighter III’s stages don’t have that kind of beauty. Sure, the quality is very good, but that all sums up to dick when you see how bland they are. Can you even COUNT how many different people are in the KOF’97 festival stage? THAT is power. THAT is beauty. THAT is how a true fighting game should look.

As if looks even fucking mattered that much

Or maybe, stylish moves are your thing. You haven’t seen very many SDMs in KOF, have you? For one, take a look at KOF '98 Rugal’s Dead End Screamer. He leaps into the air, lands on his opponents shoulders, thwists their head between his heels and snaps their neck like a fucking twig, and THEN he forces them to the ground and does a tornado spin on their fucking chest, and that’s not even one of his coolest moves. There about five hundred more moves in KOF even more stylish. IF THAT isn’t style, my friend, please pull your head out of your asshole, because you obviously aren’t paying attention. Just because SFIII’s moves are semi-polygonal and super cheap like Ryu’s overused Shin-Shouryuken or Remy’s imitation Guile techniques DOES NOT MAKE THEM STYLISH.

And you didn’t really mention storyline. Gee… let’s see… Street Fighter history…

1991 - SFII - Vega holds tournament, Vega dies. Ken gets married, Blanka finds his grandma, Chun Li does jump roap, and everyone lives happily ever after.

1995 - Street Fighter Alpha - Well GOLLIE! Vega’s not dead after all! What a fucking surprise! Let’s throw in a few more clones of Ken & Ryu (Sakura, Dan, Gouki) and have a shindig!

1997 - Street Fighter III - Vega’s REALLY dead, Gouki’s dead too. A spray-painted fag in panties wants to take over the world. Oh my gosh! Gouki isn’t dead! He’s back, again! And even more CHEAP!!! Oh, and don’t forget to add ONE MORE RYU CLONE! (Sean)

That’s a wonderful SL, if you have the attention span of a two year old.

Of course, you probably couldn’t begin to phathom the complexities of the KOF series’ storyline, since it stretches from the 70’s (Art Of Fighting) all the way to the next millennium (Garou: Mark Of The Wolves). It’s too deep. And you’re too shallow for good content.

Take a good long look at how stupid, bland, and stereotypical Street Fighter is. King Of Fighters is a true fighter. SF never came close. SF never even came close to Guilty Gear. Opinion is one man’s thoughts of something, but fact is many people’s thoughts of something. And many people are stupid enough to rate shitty games like Secret Of Mana and Earthbound highly, and many people are stupid enough to elect Bush as a president (who is now leading us straight into the fiery pits of hell ass we speak), and many people are stupid enough to vote Gladiator as movie of the year.

If that is fact, then fuck fact. My opinion rules as far as I’m concerned, and that’s all I give a damn about.

Peace. ."**

Mr. Unbias here also gave SF3 3S a 1 / 10.

And I really care about story lines when I put a quarter in a machine. Sometimes 2 quarters.

Douchebagsayswhat?

Also, wasn’t the Alpha series something like a prequel of SFII? Nimrod :bluu:

I wonder if he eat wall candy as a child

this guy sure sounds irritable. What’s his email?

hammertime!!!

haha, what a fanboy.

:lol: :lol: - now this IS funny. That 3s hater must be a true ass hole, he deserves to have his nuts chopped off and then fed to him.:evil:

If there was anything in this world that I hated so much it would be that bitch’s voice…I’m pretty sure he used to write the “gateway” anime section in GameFan

urge to kill…riiiisssing…

someone please nuke the state where he resides in, we don’t want the retardness to spread

I love how he based his review off a game rental. And I love how he contradicts himself like 20 million times. Oh, I also like how he concentrates so much on story line, maybe if SF was an RPG that would have any relevance at all, oh, and I also like how he knows nothing about street fighter and is just all over kof’s jock (not that its a bad game).

edit: its also funny how in his review he judges replay value by how many times you can play against the computer! :lol:

This guy’s a nerd. Just let him believe whatever the hell he wants and save yourself the wasted time.

Show em this and the last thread

lol that idiot setup the sf plot wrongly !! :lol:

Yeah this is a really really old thread. But the dude posting is fucken hilarious. So i can’t help but to bump this shit.

[quote]
*Originally posted by some retard *
3rd Strike is a wonderful game; if you enjoy boring shotokan karate clones beating up large muscular faggots in panties.

So wait, you think beating up the faggot is boring? Would you rather give the fags a bunch of hugs?
I’d rather play a game where this dude with really high blonde hair and wears skin tight clothing, blows kisses at people, and realistically spins around in circles on his hand.

Grow up, seriously. There ARE better things in life."

I win at life

Alright, now you’re just being a fucking idiot. You DON’T play games because they’re popular, but you DO play them because they have nice graphics and stylish moves? You are either really stupid, or the most shallow moron on the face of this earth.

Good point. Graphics don’t make the game. I agree with you.

**"Genisis graphics? You’ve obviously NEVER played a King Of Fighters game, EVER before. Let me show you a little something, kid; (shows a bunch of screenshots) Look how brilliant the colors are. Look how realistic the people look in the background of the last picture. Look how alive the second stage looks as red energy passes through the circutry. Look how absolutely spectacular the chaotic pillar of pure burning fury and primeval forces of God that Kyo unleashes during his SDM. Have you ever seen ANYTHING anywhere NEAR that beautiful on SNES? Genisis? 3DO? **

But…didnt you…just…say…

Can you even COUNT how many different people are in the KOF’97 festival stage? THAT is power.

It is? Cuz there’s a bunch of people there? POWERFUL!

THAT is beauty.
is this art class? Aren’t we talking about the quality of a fighting game?

THAT is how a true fighting game should look.

so that means Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2k3 is a true fighting game!

For one, take a look at KOF '98 Rugal’s Dead End Screamer. He leaps into the air, lands on his opponents shoulders, thwists their head between his heels and snaps their neck like a fucking twig, and THEN he forces them to the ground and does a tornado spin on their fucking chest, and that’s not even one of his coolest moves. There about five hundred more moves in KOF even more stylish. IF THAT isn’t style, my friend…

wait a minute…i remember you sayin something about style…what was it?

You DON’T play games because they’re popular, but you DO play them because they have nice graphics and stylish moves?

ahhh…that was it.

…please pull your head out of your asshole, because you obviously aren’t paying attention. Just because SFIII’s moves are semi-polygonal and super cheap like Ryu’s overused Shin-Shouryuken or Remy’s imitation Guile techniques DOES NOT MAKE THEM STYLISH.

yeah good thing iori/kyo dont have any fireballs or uppercuts…
…wait…they do.
Well, at least the motions for the moves are different.
…wait…they’re not. HEY! They’re just imitations of ken and ryu!

1991 - SFII - Vega holds tournament, Vega dies. Ken gets married, Blanka finds his grandma, Chun Li does jump roap, and everyone lives happily ever after.

what the fuck is a roap

1995 - Street Fighter Alpha - Well GOLLIE! Vega’s not dead after all!

but…alpha takes place before…oh forget it.

1997 - Oh my gosh! Gouki isn’t dead! He’s back, again!
he came back…again? What? Which game takes place between SF2 and SF3?

…you probably couldn’t begin to phathom the complexities of the KOF series’ storyline…
phathom?
you’re right. i cant begin to phathom it at all. phirst of all, phew people understand how you pheel about KOPH. I’m sorry phor making phun of you

…since it stretches from the 70’s
And this is what makes a real game.

** and many people are stupid enough to elect Bush as a president (who is now leading us straight into the fiery pits of hell ass we speak)**
you dumb dumb americans

and many people are stupid enough to vote Gladiator as movie of the year.
but gladiator’s story goes back before the 70’s… so it’s good, according to your standards.
and, the effects were awesome…so it’s good, according to your standards.
and Maximus uses stylish moves…which is good according to your standards.
STRENGTH AND HONOUR!

My opinion rules as far as I’m concerned, and that’s all I give a damn about.
Yes…we can see that is all you care about

**Peace. **
you didnt say it like you meant it

:lol:
Phunny stuph.

i think there are a few things mr.review writer needs to know :

-3S is the single most technical fighting game, EVAR

-Akuma in SF3 in the most underpowered Akuma in the SF series

-SF2 happens AFTER the alpha series, smarty pants

-KOF doesn’t have much of a storyline. They all have the same fucking ending for Christ’s sakes. Ever since '94 too

-Q is top tier

-I am building a pipebomb

I disagree that akuma is the most underpowered. He’s up there. He’s just not at the top.

2i akuma is just insane. Broken.