Most valuable stick to get right now?

if you could get a madcatz V.S. for 150 that would be it

drats, they seem to be 199 everywhere :\

Just use whatever controller that you are comfortable with. You don’t need an arcade stick to play fighters. Sides, pads are much more affordable.

?

I’m most comfortable with sticks for fighters >_>

I’m leaning towards this one:

Anyone have/recommend it?

Some good info…

If it is a Hori product, it is good shit.

There’s a dual-modded hori t5 stick for 120 in the trading outlet. It looks awesome too

Some good info…

Where??

Three threads down.

t5 as in tekken 5? nah I don’t want tekken on it >_>

Anyway I just ordered this one after all:

's got great reviews, and just looks plain badass…feel like real samurai :smiley:

for a second i thought you wanted the most expensive joystick. I would have told you to get the ostrich leather stick

I’m pretty sure APEX is this weekend and madcatz might be doing a sale on the sticks.

I have that HORI stick but the xbox 360 version. I absolutely love it! The weight is just right (not to heavy not to light). I also find the space between the stick and buttons makes it more comfortable unlike the standard space which I find cramped.

The non slip padding is better than the felt bottom that you find in some sticks like the Qanbas in my opinion. It’s not a lint or dust magnet :).

I currently have the madcatz SFXT VS, round 2 TE and the Qanba Q4. My favorite is the Hori Kai for the reasons I have stated above.

I’m confused at how the title of this thread and the body of the original message ask about two different things.

Most valuable? Retail-stick-wise, probably any of the Hori VLX versions. If you count exclusives, there’s plenty of valuable Mad Catz TE variants that are valuable (Femme Fatale, ComiCon, etc…)

Best bang-for-your-buck? Depending on your personal preference-level, any of the currently-available Mad Catz sticks when they’re on sale: SFxT Fightstick Pro ($100 when on sale), SCV Soul Edition Fightstick ($100 when on sale) or SFxT Fightstick VS ($140 when on sale).

Awesome, that’s the one I ordered :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s funny how when someone says it’s the greatest value, it’s the best bang for you buck, but most valuable is the most expensive/worthy.

I would have waited till this weekend because Madcatz is sponsoring APEX and a good chance that there will be a sale on all Madcatz sticks including the V.S.

But oh well. I’ve heard the Hori Pro is a good stick.

The Hori V3 SA is my favorite of all the sticks I have ever used or owned, and I’ve used pretty much every available retail stick. I highly recommend it.

Awesome :slight_smile: