Moved to Facebook

So here is the people that wanna r going to mwc so far, Me, Max, Ish, Panda(how sure r you panda), and we can probably take one more if Jim doesn’t go, so anybody can call up spots.

Hey max, Can you look into the hotel situation if you get some time.

Im getting owned by employment. Cant make it out to shit this weekend. Played my online league match and sucked ass. Shoulda praticed some but im just too busy to care right this very second, maybe next week. Anyone win a phone?

Does Texarcana do any tourneys?

A game store called ‘‘Borderland Gaming’’ has one here and there. I think they have one within the next month or so. Last time we went down it was a good turnout because we had out DTX friends come. It’s a good central meeting location for everyone. Just check the SW tourney thread. There’s a post about it I think.

And Mike, I’m 100% about going. Already have off… Blake said something about wanting to go too.

I feel like this is appropriate.

<Donut[AFK]> HEY EURAKARTE
<Donut[AFK]> INSULT
<Eurakarte> RETORT
<Donut[AFK]> COUNTER-RETORT
<Eurakarte> QUESTIONING OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE
<Donut[AFK]> SUGGESTION TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
<Eurakarte> NOTATION THAT YOU CREATE A VACUUM
<Donut[AFK]> RIPOSTE
<Donut[AFK]> ADDON RIPOSTE
<Eurakarte> COUNTER-RIPOSTE
<Donut[AFK]> COUNTER-COUNTER RIPOSTE
<Eurakarte> NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
<Miles_Prower> RESPONSE TO RANDOM STATEMENT AND THREAT TO BAN OPPOSING SIDES
<Eurakarte> WORDS OF PRAISE FOR FISHFOOD
<Miles_Prower> ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTENCE OF TERMS

Got it

When you update the AE Online league, let me know.

We’ll see what we can do. I’m pretty sure I can bring a CRT or two and I think we can get a few ASUS monitors as well.
As for the schedule itself, I know Mike wanted all (or as much) of the fighting games on one day but that doesn’t seem doable does it? haha

I updated it at midnight.

K I’ll update the front page with that info then. Can you link me to all the updated info?

Also, let’s get an interest check for both MWC and Arkansas Armageddon.
MWC: Mike, Me, Ish, Panda, and we can probably take one more if Jim doesn’t go, so anybody can call up spots.
Arkansas Armageddon: Me

also Lets get a head count for who is all going to Arkansas Armageddon?? So Far(I think), Max, I, Panda?? Also, I’m assuming nobody wanna stay for the second night at armageddon besides me?

damn max, why you gotta copy off me.

Good thing I went to the future and Xcopied your post. Also, stop stealing my MvC3 team. I think now just to be different I’m going to use Wolverine, Sentinel, Phoenix.

I will be attending neither tournament.
Stupid weekdays and work.
Suuuuuuck.

I’ll go. I would also like to stay for the second day. If needed, I can also drive.

quote me on a price and i’ll head there (Armageddon) to help support BB in Arkansas.

Might be easier for you to drive straight there and back, but the tournaments are fairly cheap. The only problem is I believe BB is Day 2 and peeps here won’t be there on Day 2 (probably?).

I can stay the second day if we can crash somewhere (Dennis’s?).

Wait, AA is 2 days? I thought it was on a Monday only…
EDIT; I just read the flyer… A 2 day tournament on a Monday and Tuesday? How weird… If you guys are staying for the second day then I can’t go. I have to work Tuesdays…

Yu guys might be able to stay at my place but I’d have to boot you guys in the morning when I leave for work Tuesday. I’ll have to see how my gf feels about it.

I don’t know if this will amount to anything, but I sent a message to Seth Killian on Capcom-Unity about gettin some copies of Street Fighter X Tekken for A.R.K. IV. I’ll let you guys know if it amounts to anything.

It won’t, but nice try anyway. :lol: They’re not sending people copies, they have their own representatives bringing copies of the game. They’re not letting test copies out into the wild unsupervised. It’ll either be Seth or some other Capcom rep showing up to show off the game, or it’ll be no game.

Dude, if s-kill wants to demo SFxT at ARK4, I say why not?

^ I was thinking more along the lines of that. I remember him saying he was down to travel to events with copies of SFxT at E3 so I figured why the hell not.