"Movie And A Show" Thread: Popcorn Optional

There has to be some kind of irony in there that it’s a remake of a Mel Gibson movie.

That movie shouldn’t be more than 5 minutes long.

Food
Pussy
Beer
(Transformers :wink:)

You forgot video games

Best movie in its genre!!! Tom Cruise killed it in this move back in 2004. I remember seeing this in 2004 in the theaters before deployment to Iraq…

This is in the same universe/timeline as The Transporter. Maybe it’s a prequel…

Club Fever, baby!!!

Without any desire to offend you I feel the need to state that I completely despise ‘Collateral’ and keep the dvd case in my basement as a reminder of my terrible decision to purchase the film in response to all the praise showered on it and how worthless movie critics are.

P.S. I watched 1977’s ‘The Psychic’ to quench my need for a good suspense thriller and it delivered in every sense of the word. The premise is that a woman with ESP witnesses a murder in a vision and sets out to find the killer. It takes place in a wealthy part of Italy with beautiful, archaic scenery and is accompanied by a great script, wonderful soundtrack, talented cast, and masterful camerawork. It is so good that I am going to need to get my hands on some more of Lucio Fulci’s films.

*It is also free on YouTube: