"Movie And A Show" Thread: Popcorn Optional

YESSSSSSsees that its not ron perlmanNNNAH.
hype didnt die but got knocked down a couple pegs

Saw Mandy last night.

What a trip!

Mandy was the Nic Cagiest performance that Nic Cage has ever Nic Caged. I don’t really think any one else could have pulled off acting that batshit insane for that long during a movie.

Preach, brother.

Christian Bale as Dick Cheney…

I almost didn’t recognize Sam Rockwell as Bush. At least in the trailer, he’s doing a really impressive job.

Rockwell I immediately recognized…took me a while to figure out Bale.

Sam Rockwell as George W. Bush
SAM FUCKING ROCKWELL playing that retard.

OMFG I will pay real money to watch this shit on theatres
idgaf about plot, just for characterization sakes

Bale’s primary physician must hate him.

Venom is out, anybody seen it? I was actually tempted to go watch it but it’s getting slated by the critics (1star in the Guardian) so I might wait a week or two.

I’m seeing it on Monday. I hope it’s as big of a train wreck as everyone is saying it is.

That isn’t an Oldman as Chuchill get up?

Bale has gone the way of Brendan?

All my heroes are dead.

Except Oldman.

Ironically.

I’m more flabbergasted at Steve Carrell playing Donald freaking Rumsfeld…

The Upside…

Mega Man going Hollywood…

Good Lord, Christian Bale is unrecognizable in ‘VICE’. He could probably go full American psycho and no one would know about it.

@Azure When you say Brendan do you mean Brendan Fraser? I ask because I miss seeing him in new movies and think he is a very talented actor.

Wheeze the juice.

If you’re edged 'cause I’m weazin all your grindage, just chill. ‘Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin’ at my pad, I’d go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.

Best line in the movie!