Moving a HAPP 3rd stirke cab to Japanese cab?


There is this run down bar in my area which has an american #3rd strike cab. He is willing to let it go for a really good price.
I am not a fan of happ sticks or the setup. I was wondering what the process of migrating the board from one cab to another is. Is it difficult? Is it possible?


Super duper easy. Like most arcade games, 3rd Strike uses the JAMMA standard so it can be used in any cabinet. You’ll have to wire an extra harness (which you can just migrate from the Happ cabinet to the cabinet of your choice) to get the kick buttons working, which is also easy.