Moving sale! Ends 05/03/2011. FREE STUFF WITH PURCHASE!

Ok, so I’m getting close to my move date and I still have all this stuff!!! That will not do. So how am I going to remedy this? By giving away free crap with every order!!!

Will you get a talking G.I.R. statue? Possibly.
What about some** DVDs**?! WHO KNOWS!
Could you get some** free comic books or MANGA**?! HELLZ YEAH YOU COULD!!
What if you’d rather have a** LOVE HINA BOOTLEG DVD SET**?! IT’S FUCKIN YOURS! (If you buy something over $30)
What about some other RANDOM BOOTLEG ANIME SET?! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT DAMNED IF IT ISN’T DECKED OUT IN BOOTLEGGY GOODNESS! SHITDAMN!!!
FLOATY BEAR THINGY!?! GOOGLE IT! IT’S THE FUCKING BEE’S KNEES AND IT COULD BE YOURS!
I HAVE TONS OF STUFF I CAN’T SELL! SO TAKE IT DAMNIT!!! JUST BUY SOMETHING SOON!!!

[INDENT=1]whew Anyways. You get the idea. buy something from me, get a random goody for free. I have a bunch of random goodies I just don’t want to bother taking. So please, buy something soon. :D[/INDENT]
All prices listed include shipping, so what you see is what you pay. I am willing to accept trades if you have what I’m looking for (listed at the bottom of this post.)

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CLAIMED BUT NOT PAID. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW IF THE DEAL FALLS THROUGH.
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

PSP PANDORA BATTERY - $5
I’m sure these can sell for tons more. But I’m not sure if it still works. It’s sat in my desk for the last three years. PSP slim version. No pics because… well… it’s just a battery with a TINY piece of metal missing, that allows (allowed? Not sure what fw versions this will still hack.) all sorts of homebrew goodness.

GTA Lock box + Artbook + Soundtrack - $10 - Payment pending
Game not included. Soundtrack is still sealed. Lock box has some marks on a corner, but only visible in direct light, otherwise it’s in great condition! Plus, you get whatever else I can fit in it for FREE!

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab260/DSmall86/2011-07-30193257.jpg

SUPER DUPER RARE BIOSHOCK THINGS!!! - $30
Very rare numbered Bioshock faceplate + Big Daddy statue that came with the original collectors edition of the first game. His arm has broken off, but it was such a clean break that you can’t even tell I glued it back on. Still in original packaging. Also included is the LE case with the bonus disc and soundtrack. THIS IS A STEAL PEOPLE!!!

Collection of Saturn games - $10
Take em all for cheap. These games do work, at least on my computer with an emulator. I don’t have a Saturn to test them on. They are all in pretty great shape except for VirtuaOn, which does have some scratches, but still plays fine.

Invader Zims house + Bonus disc - $20
Holds the other three volumes of the series, and also comes with small GIR figure. The reason I priced it so high is because if you have the other discs (which can be purchased used on Amazon for dirt cheap) the whole set sells for a minimum of $160 used on Amazon. The bonus disc is selling for $37 on Amazon right now. This is a steal.

Pics:

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

Broken talking Kratos statue - $10
He’d be pretty easy to fix, all it would take is some heavy duty glue. The break is very clean and if glued properly you wouldn’t notice. Plus, he talks and rambles off all sorts of badassery.

Pics:

Various Xbox 360 Tin game cases w/ bonus content - Prices Vary

Assassins Creed Tin Case + All bonus conent - $15
Sells used for $75 with the game, so if you have the game already, you can make yourself $30 with this purchase.

Halo 3 Tin Case + Bonus disc - $5
Nothing special about this one.

Gears of War Tin Case + Art Book - $8
Art book is nice. If you’re a sucker for tin cases this one is a pretty nice set.

BUY THEM ALL FOR $25!!!
BUY EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE PLUS ALL MY EXTRA GOODIES FOR $65!!! That’s a $35 savings!!! PLUS A BUNCH OF FREE STUFF! SOME BOOKS, COMICS, TOYS, RANDOM STUFF!!!

Things I’m willing to accept as trade:

Misc items:
MC Cthulu PCB
PS360 PCB
Kid Robot Futurama or Street Fighter figures

PSX games:
Megaman X4
Megaman X6
Megaman Legends 1 and 2
Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Street Fighter EX plus @
Street Fighter EX 2
Darkstalkers 3

NES Games:
Any of the Megaman games

Interested in the broken PS3

PM’d

hey I really want the Polka faceplate, will you sell it by itself?

IDK if the one apple wants is the same one i want, But i would be interested in the wooden looking one with the red stripe, if you end up selling them as singles.

^^^It’s different. The one I want features the lead character from Eternal Sonata/Trusty Bell on it.

Quick update

If I don’t sell the faceplates as a bundle by Friday then I will piece them out. I’ll keep your requests in mind in the order the are posted in this thread so I know who gets first dibs. Also, a few items pending payment (Listed in original post)

PM’d about broken PS3, if it’s still available.

PS3, MTG cards, and Gundam poster are sold.

Bump for awesome seller!

Aw. Those Saturn controllers are so tempting.

pm sent on hellsing tin

convo

sell me just the polka faceplate :confused:

Big update on the first post. New items posted!

I’d also like to stress that this is a moving sale. I have gotten a few pms saying that they’d be interested in items if they’re still up for sale in a few weeks. If most of this stuff doesn’t sell by the 4th of August it’s going to Goodwill. Just keep that in mind. If you don’t like the price I set, MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Not trying to bump my own thread, but can I no longer change the topic title? I want to put that I’ve added new items, so the 500 people that have already viewed this don’t overlook anything I add.

If the faceplates deal fall through, I’d pick it up. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you in mind.

Stuff has sold, and in it’s place new stuff arises. Such is the circle of sales.

Faceplates sold, sorry fellas.

Alright I just shipped you stuff. Details in the PM.