Multiple games at same time, or beat one then move on to other?

Do you guys like to play more than one game during the same time span, or wait to finish one before starting on the others?

I play games on multiple screens with my hands and feet at the same time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

does having sex with a furry and playing sega saturn count?

I’ve never played a game before. I finally saved up enough to buy an SNES and Cool Spot, but I don’t know how to set it up and the number to call for assistance doesn’t work anymore so it’s just sitting there and sometimes I just stare at it.

If I had more than one game I’d play a few at once though…

I try to stick with one game at a time but I cant too much quality stuff out there. I’m 50% done with Read Dead Redemption and LA Noire, just about done with Super Mario 3D Land, and in the middle of a bunch of ipad games.

I try not to mix genres if I’m playing more than one at a time, just to make sure I don’t get tired of them in general and just stop. I’m very fickle.

Don’t really play games that much anymore, but when I did I’d go pretty hard at them. Eventually it’d get to the point in a game where I was just playing it just because; a saturation point of sorts; like drinking 72 ounces of Kool-Aid. It’s just not the same as it was for those first few sips. That’s when I switch games. When I’d get back to the original game it was refreshing.

As long as they’re not the same type of game…
e.g. I had to finish Infamous before I started on Assassin’s Creed… and fuck working on two JRPGs at the same time.

Surely u jest…

One game for me these days. I just don’t have the time or interest anymore. I also don’t care about beating a game, I usually jump straight into MP if it’s available.

Yo, I play all kinda games, all the time. I rarely finish any game…so what?!

I usually have one primary game I’m playing and something else as a side project. Usually the side game is something I’m trying to get in to but haven’t yet. Or, I’ll mix genres, so I’ll play an RPG primarily, but have a simple action game as a side project to get a break from the RPG. I don’t play fighting game seriously, but I enjoy playing them, so they often play as teh break-up for other more invested games.

I don’t play games as much as I want to. This is not by choice. Or is it? TWISTING THE BRAIN!!! Marriage will do that to you.