Music you are ashamed to like

Title says it all. What are songs you play at lower volumes than others?

[media=youtube]fFRXDOiWLkc[/media]

Fuck you, thats my shit till I die.

There is no music that I am ashamed of liking.

as a young gay man, i have a lot of songs that fall into this category. too many to list.

I’m not ashamed for liking this song at all, cause it’s fucking awesome, but the first line of lyrics is pretty suspect…
[media=youtube]2bpOBAwrFVw[/media]

sf4- indestructible, my friends always make fun of it saying that it does not fit in a sf game. I actually liked it. I also like never gonna give you up (the rick roll song).

Being a metalhead, I have to go on the defensive about my musical tastes quite a bit. The otaku side of me has no such inclination. Case in point:
[media=youtube]HuQ9xbXK598[/media]

Shame and dishonor is for all you zipperhead wannabees.

This. Every day.
[media=youtube]ZZ5LpwO-An4[/media]

ICP - Hokus Pokus - lyrics are beyond retarded, but the instrumental is kinda dope.
Dead Rising 2: OTR - Firewater - not a metal person, but that song is hot fire…water.
Waku Waku 7 - Dream Waltz - Don’t judge me.
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree - we had to square dance to this back in elementary school. It grew on me.
[S]Chacarron Maccoran[/S] - On second thought, I wouldn’t give a single fuck.

Other people know about Waku Waku 7? I must be dreaming.

I like to remix Waka Flocka Flame with animu OPs and EDs

Hey I jus…
nevermind :confused:

Any K-pop song honestly.

Nothing wrong with liking Dream Waltz. It has a bit of a GnG/Secret of Mana/SNES Breath of Fire or FF game feel. I like it as well. To be honest, the WW7 music is all pretty enjoyable.

No shame in liking music you, well, like, even if it’s socially stigmatized. Just got to have a sense of humor about it and play it off as a guilty pleasure. Which is what this thread is for, pretty much.

Onslaught, it’s not as uncommon as you’d think.

I thought that was Ken, boy, was I wrong…

Metal that has been deemed too commercial.

Like what?

My starred tracks on Spotify has gone so effeminate it’s untrue.

Yeah…

[media=youtube]9bZkp7q19f0[/media]

Some Megadeth/Metallica stuff.
Some power metal.
Some of Blind Guardian’s Twist in The Myth era stuff.

I could probably think of more, but that’s what comes to mind off the top of my head.