Muslims Call For Destruction of Pyramids

thanks PapaRhino

seriously, if this occurs, I fully support a 100% destruction of everything muslim, from Mecca to the fucking nose of Mohammed. This isn’t racism or hatred of a religion, this is answering a slap in the face to all of humanity. The Taliban already destroyed a fuckton of ancient Buddhist statues, and that was arrogant enough, but this is a whole new level of stupidity. Fuck your hatred of a fucking youtube video that put your whole world upside down. This is BEGGING for a fucking holy war which can’t be won by muslims. Sorry to any offended muslims on this forum, but instead of bitching at me or this thread, maybe you should take a stand and let the rest of the world know your religion isn’t just a religion of hatred and violence, and take your fucking place with the rest of humanity, rather than claim your superiority over it.

bumpity fucking bump for great justice (as well as the hopes of a fun thread)

British Soldier Killed By Machete Wielding Extremists in London

Gonna take a lot of suicide bombers to blow up the pyramids, which are made of giant rocks, into smaller pieces of rock.

Anakaris does not approve.

Fuck is he gonna do about? Of all the times a pushblock would have been useful…

There is NO way they’ll be able to get away with this, not even in Egypt. Tourism is a huge part of Egypt’s economy, and what do most people go to see? The pyramids and other aspects of the Pharaonic past. Cry more, Wahhabism.

Get rid of the Pyramids, get rid of tourism. Egypt will collapse if this happens and the U.S. decides to pull aid.

I wonder if itll mean we can see whats below the Sphinx if they get all cray? But on a serious note, civilized humanity should come down on them all if they do something stupid like that. its a part of human heritage

This:

Those were a hoax.

…the pyramids?

Osiris says a gigantic big FUCK YOU

Aliens did it.

I was much more angered by this.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/11952/egypt-sex-slave-marriage

“In many ways, this exchange between Awn, who advocates sex-slave marriage, and the Al Azhar professor symbolizes the clash between today’s “Islamists” and “moderate Muslims.” For long, Al Azhar has been primarily engaged in the delicate balancing act of affirming Islam while still advocating modernity according to Western standards, whereas the Islamists—from the Muslim Brotherhood to the Salafis—bred with contempt and disrespect for the West, are only too eager to revive distinctly Islamic practices that defy Western sensibilities.
While this may be the first sex-slave marriage to take place in Egypt’s recent history, it is certainly not the first call to revive the practice. Earlier, Egyptian Sheikh Huwaini, lamenting that the “good old days” of Islam are over, declared that, in an ideal Muslim society, “when I want a sex-slave [I should be able to go] to the market and pick whichever female I desire and buy her.” Likewise, a Kuwaiti female politician advocated for reviving the institute of sex-slavery, suggesting that Muslims should bring female captives of war—specifically Russian women from the Chechnya war—and sell them to Muslim men in the markets of Kuwait.”

This is godawful.

At this point you may mean Islamist instead of Muslim. The guy whose page I linked used them in a non-interchangeable fashion.

“In many ways, this exchange between Awn, who advocates sex-slave marriage, and the Al Azhar professor symbolizes the clash between today’s “Islamists” and “moderate Muslims.” For long, Al Azhar has been primarily engaged in the delicate balancing act of affirming Islam while still advocating modernity according to Western standards, whereas the Islamists—from the Muslim Brotherhood to the Salafis—bred with contempt and disrespect for the West, are only too eager to revive distinctly Islamic practices that defy Western sensibilities.”

No, the “apparent” claims to have them destroyed.

Sex slavery helps the global economy. How else would south east Asia be able to function if not for that American dollar?

Its like they’re hellbent on a quest to guaran-fucking-tee that nobody likes them.

This isn’t going to happen and neither is the mass revival of sex slaves. This article is just about 2 stupid people using religion to justify their stupidity what a shocker. You would think SRK would be championing an encouragement of misogyny rather than whine about rocks. Speaking of which…

Not funny enough to get a like? Okay I’ll try harder clears throat whatchu know bout dat concubine?

…broken image?

delicious food???

I say death to the pyramids and all other alien artifacts, mind control devices and satanic ritual grounds.
Man will be slaves to the lizard men NO MORE!