MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

game is probably optimised so that it can also be played on IOS and Android. Would explain alot of things…

I’m trying to spot what the limit is on the stones. So far I gather that the time stone lets you do an invincible forward dash/teleport, space does a weird black-holey thing that sucks the other player closer to you, and power stone increases damage.

Near the end of the video chris uses the time stone twice(scream TIME STONE LEEEL) but I don’t see it consume any meter or infinity stone gauge. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Too bad we didn’t get any footage of X but now that I’ve finally seen the game in motion I think it looks good. Music sounds like the same overproduced technoey garbage from umvc3. I was really hoping for the style to go back to what it was in the original mahvel.

Switch port incoming?

Well, he’s a badass villain.

Ultron looks grimy as fuck. Very Mahvel.

Quick question - Who came in your cereal?
Seriously, at this point the gameplay looks nice enough and it’s like you realised that most people agree with you in that the graphics are lacking at the moment so you thought “Better shit on the gameplay”. The gameplay has a tagging system which functions with some similarities to SFxT. Then it adds air combos, otg’s, relaunches and some crazy shit for the Gems. Right now I’m thinking about doing Ouroborus stuff while my opponent is trapped in a box thanks to the Space Gem and you’re like “This game looks awful in every way”.
We get it, you’re not impressed.

@Citrus_monkey - The minor activations don’t use any resources (As far as I can see) so you can use the Time Stone dash or Power Stone wall bounces but it’s the big crazy shit that turns the stage into your Gem’s associated colour that use the Gem bar.

It’s free. Chris does it at the beginning of a match. but it seems the time stone only dashes forward, if not, it’s only horizontal dash.

I think he pretty much mentioned somewhere that he doesn’t like grimy Mahvel play, and the game as it is right now is full of hints of that grimy Mahvel play.

Strider’s new air super is his move from Strider 2. Seeing Ouroboros as a lvl1 again makes me happy.

Just touch up the graphics and we in there.

For the most part, SFxT v2013 had good gameplay, some obvious issues aside. Everything else about that game was shit, but I enjoyed the gameplay more than any other post-SFIV Capcom Fighter.

Also comparing a fast-paced airdasher with a methodical, footsie-based game is like comparing apples and oranges. They won’t be anything alike.

You mean the shit the rest of us tend to play Mahvel for?
Well if that’s the case then surely SFxT would be ideal for them then?

Dirty as fuck.

That’s how I love my Marvel.

another poster who has sources…

(Today, 12:05 PM)

Btw, hearing more about the gameplay for MvC, i’m even more hyped than I was. They are delivering with the gem system here. It’s basically your 3rd character. You guys haven’t even begun to fathom the depth yet. And you’ve only seen 3 of the 6.

B-b-b-but gems was bad on SFxT!

When watching the video I was like talking to my friends and said “So I’m liking Strider/Ultron and maybe the Space Gem for some crazy Pull-in, Ouroboros stuff” and then saw that box and was like “Ouroboros in a box. I need to go towel myself off”.

The space stone seems like a perfect fit for a comeback mechanic with teleport characters. Just build half of the bar, activate it and go ham.

Apparently there might be a connection between the Soul Gem and the dead character remaining on the screen.

If that could be used to revive them…oh shit.

Also, from him, when a guy mentioned bodies not disappearing:

Strider might need a specific gem to return Ouroboros to it’s former glory…maybe morrigan does too w/ astral vision