MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

So, been thinking about the Ultron Sigma name. It sounds dumb, but the writing is pretty cool: Ultron Σ.

Gameplay looks interesting with potential.
The visuals look absolutely terrible.

It looks like the partner sits on the sidelines for quite a while after an Active Switch…

I liked the gameplay somewhat.

It brings some TvC and SFxT vibe for sure. I’m interested about the other stones, Space seems broken as fuck. Yay Mahvel.

Space activation seems broken, but the regular effect seems kinda meh.

From what I gathered the combos are way too long

I can tell just by looking at it that the focus is on combos and nothing else. Considerinf the lack of neutral in the last Marvel title I am absolutely convinced that they’re trying to emulate that. You talk a lot of bullshit now but we’ll see who’s right in the end. The rest of your moronic arguments can be summed up with this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bdip5Dw.jpg[/ing]

And wtf, did they change Chun’s VA? It’s not Laura Bailey anymore?

I’m glad that her air super came back and I got a boner. But when I saw the animation of the move, it made my dick hide in my sack, holy fuck.

Yeah, I agree there. Let’s see what happens in the future tho, I predict a lot of dirty stuff with this.

Other sites I been to I’ve seen the casuals demand the game be delayed so Capcom can work on the improving the models and presentation. Don’t see that often. I do think it would be in Capcom’s best interest to delay the game to early 2018.

I like long combos

>looks at avatar

Man what happened to the good ol days where all you had to do what press a certain button in order to get a launcher?
Rather than rely on the S button crap?
Like one of my mains in MVC Cyclops all I had to do was hit L twice and a infinite was lead

Marvel v Capcom as a series has been littered with long combos and infinites. Anyone complaining about combo length is clearly in the wrong place right now.

Well, whatever. Im only seeing things that I hated about Marvel 3 and SFXT in the gameplay footage.

I’m tired of being chewed out for calling a spade a spade. I’ll just end by saying this game looks like it’ll be absolute shit so I’m gonna give it a miss. Capcom doesn’t know how to make fighting games anymore. You guys can say all you want that the game is still in development and stuff will change between now and launch, but the game is coming out in a matter of months so that’s just a pipe dream you can keep clinging to.

SF5 looked like crap in the prerelease demos and turned out to be crap. So dont be surprised if this one shits the bed too.

What exactly do you want from this game?

Serious question.

For it not to seem like they could announce iOS/Android compatibility at any moment…

So they’re literally reusing EVERYTHING under a new skin

This game is a fucking cashgrab, probably to fund some more Chun-Li costumes for SFV

Rest in peace, Marvel vs Capcom, you didn’t deserve to go down this way

[list]
[] Have 30 characters or more in a single purchased and release date
[
] Decent single player modes like arcade and etc in a single purchased and release date.
[] I prefer the 6 button layout, but MVC2, TVC and UMVC3 works with me too. No less than 4 button usage.
[
] No casuallized of command execution just keep it like UMVC3
[] Lots of character from Capcom’s obscure fighting game franchises other than V.Savior.
[
] Nostalgic crossover exclusive character to return.
[*] No lock and DLC based gameplay mechanics.
[/list]

I need to ask, why is the reuse of assets a bad thing? It saves time and money on the game’s development and it’s common practice.

Stuff I won’t get.

-Nice animations.
-Good graphics and art direction with lots of nice bright colors.
-Music that isn’t total shit.
-The slightest semblance of balance.
-A complete roster at launch without having to buy any DLC.
-Actual care and thought put into the game.
-Juggernaut and/or Hugo.

None of this stuff is happening because Capcom doesn’t care anymore. The series has been digested and shat out by the corporate machine which everyone here is going to gobble up regardless of how it turns out, because they’re wailing hyper consumers who can’t live without the game or their funky pops. The games are just going to get worse and worse until what constitutes a new game release is just a Ryu cosplayer showing up to your house, clubbing you in the kneecaps with a bat and taking $100 from you (which someone like d3v wold probably still rate a 7 out of 10).

Overall, I’m not interested and I’m getting off this boat before it capsizes. I weep for Sigma.