MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

i heard that the regency players are the best in so cal

dude you don’t know the half of it.

We can almost do the Sent unblockable on an incoming psylocke here.

its crazy cool

K.

But no wrong guy and I played 3s too, if you were the guy playing Makoto, GG’s.

LOL.

DarkMage, I was the one using santhrax. It seemed like you were struggling a bit with the sticks.

Actually they are 10x better than they were last time I came which was sometime in 05’. I was just drunk really, hopefully we can get those MM’s next time =)

For sure. Just ask me whenever you see me.

I was using makoto.

my char. is alex though, you could prolly see that but yeah.

good games to you sir. I need to up my marvel game a lot cause you guys seem to be catching up to me.

Yo Rob, sorry I shook like that. You were beasting with my game so bad that I’d figure to just leave haha. On top of that, I wasn’t even supposed to be there…but I stopped by anyway for a few minutes. I’ll be there today tho

They don’t know about Penghis Pong aka the genghis of the west coast.

Anybody planning up showing up on monday(aside from rick james)???

shortterm: do you usually go on thurs/fri??? I wanna play that msp!

-CUUUURTTISSSSSSSSSSS-

This place sounds pretty poppin on the weekend. ill have to drive up some time :slight_smile:

What up doggie, I usually go on Fridays. The weekdays are pretty random, but imma definitely try to show up Monday too

Lets get it in

I’ll be there tonight again since I have to go back to Lakewood at 4pm. This time I’ll arrive much earlier and 2x more wasted…is there a bar at Regency or at the Bowling place? If not, it’s a liquor store and 2 40’s FTW.

There should be a bar right outside Regency, inside the bowling alley next to M&M Soul Food. Also, I think Pino’s Pizza sells beer.

NP Jason. I figured.

Lets not hype regency up too much guys. I dont think its gonna be pretty after Robust shows up…

Dorean will probably be there monday, he doesnt post on srk.

i’ll be there in a bit assholes.

hope to see some friendly faces for me to punch in.

bitches.

anyone gonna be there saturday?

every one might show up on sunday, but I’m not too sure.

Dude left and was explaining to me when to show but he didn’t enunciate and so I didn’t catch the entire thing. I could be wrong.

Cool Thread! see you guys around.

alright catch you later…

…?

wtf

imma arrive there around 4-6 depending when im done with other stuff. lets get in some marvel.