MVC2 BBHOOD's PAD IH TOURNEY RESULTS SPECIAL GUEST

1st Place: Dark Prince (msp,storm/sent/etc) Beats David Lee to send him to losers 2-0. Beats Illan Grand finals 3-0
2nd Place: Illan (ironman/cable/doom,Magneto/ironman/psylocke) Beats David Lee Losers finals 2-1 Ironman comeback kid.
3rd Place: David Lee (storm/sent/cable, bh/cable/commando, various ironman/magneto teams) Beats Finesse 2-0/Mike Chaos 2-1
4th Place: Mike Chaos (MSP,mag/cable/cyclops, storm/sent/etc)
5th(T): Wong (Mag/ironman/sent-a)
5th(T): Finesse(various Mag/ironman/sent/storm teams)
7th(T): BBHOOD (BBHOOD,ironman, ??) Amazing Ironman combos with bbhood
7th(T): Rich (mag/storm/sent)

Great tourney
Money match results
Dark prince beats illan 2-0 for 5 bucks.

Team Tourney FFA vs jamesgames
David Lee starts and wins illan/wong. Loses to Finesses 2-0. Finesse then takes out mike chaos and DARK PRINCE 2-1 great final game. 1 pixel GG FINESSE WITH THE MEGA COMEBACK.

Congrats to everybody entering very good competition.

I said it before, but im saying it agian, i Like Dp over Clock in the first to 10 on the 31st, someone please record those.

also were there any footage recorded of this tourney.

No, no footage was recorded…thank god.

LOL
THE GAMeS WERE SO FUCKIGN CLOSE. WOW 1 PIXEL COMEBACK VS DAVIDLEE’s 2 FULL CHARACTERS. GG

Yea, I was talking about my matches. There were so many close games.

hahahahaa, don’t forget my 1 pixel comeback was on the PAD!!!

p.s. can you put guywongsta or WCwong on the results, i don’t like ppl asking me if i’m justin wong

dat’s the way to do it dark prince win and become something

wait for 2 more weeks, the $5000 dollar money match against clockwork! i got my money on dark prince!

Dark Prince going to rape the east coast

i hate you finesse, you suck!

good job DP, DL and IL for top 3

Good Shit to everyone…

damn son i feel bad for you when you lose that money

yea in your wet dreams…

Mike Chaos didnt bring the “Chaos”? This is absurd Mike Chaos is the best marvel player ever.

ohh mahh gahhdd

[quote=“MegamanDS, post:10, topic:22709”]

i hate you finesse, you suck!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that man finesse ran through james games best in the team tourney

(gotta get some footage next time finesse pulls out the 50 hit sent combo… ohhh mahhh gahhhd)

Finesse is GODLIKE.

Keep beasting homie.

that will happen at evo. be patient young peegran