MvC2: Iron Man vs War Machine's flight activation speed

Ok, Im having a little difficulty when doing iron man’s combos with War Machine because sadly war machine’s flight activation takes longer to let you attack than Iron man’s. Is there a way to allow war machine to activate faster? am I gonna have to use fast fly for him?

P.S I posted this HERE because I didnt want to have to make separate threads for both Iron Man’s and War Machines forum pages just to get an answer. Not only is that time consuming, but it also makes me forget that I even posted anything in either of those two sections. Anyway, here’s the combo I want to try:

in corner with Unfly ready: S.LP, S.LK, S.HK /\ SJ.Neutral HP, air dash forward, LK, LK, UP+HP, fly, LK, UP+HP, cancel fly, neutral FP, air dash down, LP, UP+FP, land, S.HK /\ SJ. LP, SJ.UP+HP, air dash up, LK, UP+HP, fly, LK, UP+HP, cancel fly, neutral HP, air dash down, LP, UP+HP, fly, LK, UP+HP, cancel fly, neutral HP, air dash down, LP, UP+HP, fly, LK, UP+HP, cancel fly, neutral HP, air dash down, LP, UP+HP, land, jumping infinite (1 rep), S.HP xx PC OR S.HK XX WD (For war machine)

thanks

wow, no responses?

This isn’t the answer you’re looking for but this seems a bit advanced for Newbie discussion. Generally the questions here are about simple executional types of things. Have you tried to ask this in the MVC2 forum?

I have in the past and never got a response. I will not take the time to dig up that post that I made like 6 months ago, because i just totally gave up on the thread a week later (from the time that I posted that topic). I put it here because I wanted to see if it got more attention.