Mvc2: Potter answers it...(greater magneto thread part 2!)

magneto

well… here it is continued… this thread has mvc2 in the title

this is a relief…i wasn’t sure if the last thread was for msh or for xsf. :rolleyes:

glad to clear things up

YEEEY!!! i feel at home here!! whats magneto’s infinite i heard its a normal jump one while in mirc… but everyone went to sleep on me and didn’t tell me!!

Launch, sj.RH, dash DF, j.LK, j.LK, land [j.LP, j.dLK, j.LP] repeat brackets.

It sucks compared to SJ infinite.

can anyone do the Japanese ROm infinite without the “SLIDE” and “THUMB” method… those are so damn hard to use because thier arkward… so im tryin to learn it freehand “NORMAL”

just wondering why does the jump infinite suck compared to the short, short one?

umm… it’s better to use [j.lp.lk.lk.] or if they’re big use [j.lp.lk.lp.lk.] =]
once again potter answers it

fashonable :lol:

because in te jump one it’s harder to keep up, less flashier, and u can jump on the other side, and u need to hold d/f… =[
sj… is easier to keep up, it’s flashier, easier to reset, or to combo into super or to dhc…

sj infinite > j infinite

potter, how do i beat someone w/ pink eye?

wear gloves and googles while ur playing… and never i mean never wipe ur fucken eyes… or else they win… and do the slide infinite on them:)

LMAO!! slide that shit!

anymore questions ppl?

Where can i get a good katwich?

at Wendy’s of course!

How do YOU play magneto specificially mag/doom or magneto/tron? How do you play against another magneto with psy? How do you play against really good team scrubs? no msp please.

well… mag/doom relies on keeping close and having them locked-down and crossups and infinite set-ups

u didn’t specify which team that would be used aganist team scrub… i’ll reply when u give the other information :slight_smile:

Picolo KNOWS ALL!! :wink:

of course my horse!:slight_smile: